~Hercules~

You stand there waiting for what's about to happen to one of your best friends out there, fighting, killing, working to the bone with someone you wouldn't trust. He put him through major courses even you couldnt complete. And if you are wondering who this might be? Hercules.

You run through the village hoping to find someone to help you with pulling a cart full of barrels of alcohol needing to be delivered to local bars scattered throughout the town.

This is y/n l/n She is almost 18 years old. Throughout her life people have called her Aphrodite The goddess of love; known mostly for her beauty; word spread throughout Rome telling of the girl not knowing it would get to someone special.

Your p.o.v

"Excuse me do any of you men know someone strong enough to help me pull these?" I try to ask some men gathered around a large group of people it seems to be around someone. None of
them turned around. I guess luck isn't on my side today, So instead of just moping around, I decided it would probably be best to push all-around the group of people. Boy was I wrong! I was half way there, sweat dripping down my face before I couldn't pull any more. I tried pulling and pushing it wouldn't budge.

Hercules p.o.v

"Woo hoo!!" That's all I hear as I lift things up normal people wouldnt be able to. Someone asked me if I could pick up a statue in the middle of town so I did. When the group started to form around me again I heard a strange noise coming from the way back of the group. People would not make that sound on a regular basis!

I started walking towards the noise, making my way through the crowd as the noise got louder. I push through the last few people and there stood a girl. She was attempting to move a cart through some mud, I can't exactly see her face but I would like to. "Excuse me, Miss?" I ask while tapping her shoulder. "Would you like some help with this?" She lets go of the cart and wipes the sweat from her forehead. She turns around with her e/c orbs staring straight in to mine.

Your p.o.v

I was a quarter of the way there when someone tapped on my shoulder. "Excuse me, Miss?" He had a deep voice like a man so I knew it wasn't a child. "Would you like some help with that?"
I let go of the cart slowly sure enough so it would fall to the ground, and wipe all the sweat from my forehead. Turning around I see a buff, blonde, really tan man with blue eyes. Looking almost immediately to the side flustered, and the feeling of heat to my face soon spread like wildfire as I realize who he was... My "crush" Hercules.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey people this is one of very few stories that I'm working on and sense there aren't a lot of Disney x reader one shots out there but I will be regularly updating every Tuesday and Friday so please be expecting more (I will do a part 2 to Hercules: 3)