Levi (Ignorant Santa)

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry? Quanza?? Okay, I give up. Anyway, Merpy Christquankah. Say that 5 times fast.... Hope all of you have Happy Holidays! Levi obviously won the Christmas poll, and Your crush won the New Years one shots so....yeah. Hope y'all enjoy!! Anyways, love chu!~

You stand there by the wall fiddling your fingers thinking over what you're about to do. The moon light shone above the concrete wall shining over the town, and you standing there attempting to go over it. You press your feet down into the soft dirt and got ready to shoot your wire from the bottom half of your 3d maneuvering gear to cling onto loose gravel on top of the wall. " Commander Y/N!" Someone calls out from behind you. You could hear a wooden door close from one of the cabin. You turn your head over your shoulder. It was Armin, one of your smartest cadets chasing to get to you. "Commander what are your doing?!" He whisper shouts. "Doing a little shopping." He raises an eyebrow. "What do you mean by shopping mam'?" You sigh. "Do you know what day it is tomorrow, Armin?" He shakes his shaggy blonde hair. "Christmas, Levi's birthday. What's over the wall that you need?" You sigh. "Levi has a favorite stone that cannot be found in the market and/or anywhere, I believe it's out there," You point over the wall. "And I'm going to get it."

Armin looks at you. "Mam', sorry if this sounds rude but, you do know what's over that wall right??" You nod. "I am well aware of what is over that wall mister Arlert." You reply. "Then why would you risk your life for something like his birthday?" You chuckle. "Well, you do stupid shit for the one you love, huh?" He smiles. "I guess, But if you get hurt, don't say I didn't tell you so." You smile. "Thank you Armin. Good night, oh and don't tell Levi where I am. No matter what." He nods "Yes mam'." You bite your lip. "You know what just in case." You stick your pinky out. "Pinky swear?" He nods once more and connects his pinky with yours. "Pinky swear." He let's go and walks off. "Be safe commander!" You turn back to position. "I will!" You take a deep breathe in and out. 'Let's do this...' You get ready and press down on the release button. The cords stream out and latch onto the loose gravel, thrusting yourself forwards into the air. 

You were known around the survey corps to do stupid things like this. They always had look outs for you but today was special, mainly because they had family to go spend Christmas with. Levi was the only one you had left, family wise. You and him had been together for almost a year now and cared about each other deeply, even though Levi often never showed it in public. You and him would exchange glances every so often smiling at one another and being over all goofy.

You grunt and run up the wall. You switch the positions of the cords and go higher up the walls, swinging yourself further and further. You let the wires go and fly into the air. You curl yourself up and land on your knees rolling forward then onto your butt. You groan. "Ugh, that is not my best work..." You stand up and pat your self off. You turn and look down onto the camp. A light switches on, it was your cabin. You sigh. "God damn it Armin." You flatten yourself on the concrete to disguise yourself a bit from on lookers. "Y/N!!!!!!" Erwin's voice echoed throughout the campsite. More and more lights flicker on.

Your breath staggers as you stand up. 

You speed over to the other side of the wall and look at the giant ass trees in the distance. You take a breath and jump thrusting your cord and hooks to latch onto the tree branches.

Smoke trailing behind you, you tried to wave off to not create a trail that Erwin could follow with the others. You finally get done in the air and land onto the trees branch. You sigh in relief. "Thank god." You turn your back towards camp. It was time to begin the hunt for Levis gem. 

LEVI'S POV

    I feel someone grasp my arm shaking it heavily, although they knew I didn't liked to be touched. I kick them and I hear them thud onto the ground. "Owwww..." Eren. I open my eyes and stare daggers at him. He slouches back a bit. "L-levi um," I groan. "You wake me up and delay shit, WHAT?!" I yell he flinches. "I-It's commander y/n," I glare at him. "What about y/n?" I ask immediately interested pulling my covers off. "She's gone." I open my eyes to the point where they hurt a bit. "SHE'S WHAT?!" He runs out the door, and I could see through the crack, Erwin plugging his ears. He kicks the door open and waltzes in. "I can tell you didn't like the news."