Carl Grimes {Cuts and bruises}

"Awe Shit!!" Yelling was heard downstairs from your bed. You shoot straight up and climb out of the cell you were in. "Any walkers??" You heard Glenn yell. "No, just stupid mistakes!" Its was Carl. You sigh as Carol walks from her cell. "Y/n sweet heart, what's going on?"

"Carl just cut himself I'm guessing, nothing serious."

She sighs. "Good, no walkers?"

"No mam." You shake your head. She moves down to ground level, gun in hand, and made her to the cafeteria. You and Carl had been together since this whole apocalypse thing happened. You and your family were lost and needed a place to stay, that's when you ran into Rick, Hershel and Glenn at a run down bar. Luckily they had changed their minds about letting you stay and you guys were safe, until a walker had snuck up on your dad going to the bathroom. He didn't make it.

Fortunately you and your sister did and you all went back to the farm house, that's when you met Carl. It was months back and now he had grown and so had you into mature men and women.

"Hey y/n." Daryl walks past you heading down. "Hey." You turn back into your cell and flip the blanket cover over the bars so no one could see you. Wanting different clothes, you change into a pale blue shirt and ripped jeans from earlier experiences. "Mag, what happened?" She was coming from the café. "Carl was making something, not sure what it was, but he cut himself in the process and woke everyone up." You thank her and sit down on your bed and sigh. "That idiot." Boots clacked against the cold grey cement your way and stopped at your cell. "Hey girly." You look up and smile. "Hey mister, I don't pay attention to what I'm doing. How's ya' hand?" He shrugs. "It kinda hurts but I've been in worse situations."

"Same here. So whatcha need?" He opens the bars and steps inside covering them up, then sits by you. "My dad just talked to me and I'm havin' a hard time trying to understand what he ment. You face him confused. "What did he say?"

"Well, he said that if 'I ever need a girlfriend or a wife he approves who he already knows he think it is.'." You bite your lip trying to think. "That's very strange..."

"I know right! But he said what he said was "normal"." You clear your throat and hide the current blush you had written all over your face. Earlier today on in the month you had confessed to the once officer, that you had a crush on his son. And we are taking major crush. He of course approved but always gave small hints to the teen, because he ships it.

"Y/n what's wrong?" You cough to cover anything suspicious up. "W-what? Nothing, absolutely nothing!" He squints his eyes and grabs your face making you look at him. "Your all red. Are you sure your OK?" You nod quickly. "No your not, I'll go get my dad..." He sighs. Before you could say anything, the boy was up and running to get his father. "Oh god..." Maggie peeps in. "Knock knock..." You sadly smile at her. "Hey what's wrong?" You sigh. "Carl just went to go get his dad. He thinks I'm sick." She thinks. "You do look a bit red hun." You groan. "That's not it though!"

She makes a face. "Then what is it then?" You stay silent for a while. "I promise I won't tell." You nod. "I..I have a crush on him..." She squeals. "I knew it!!" You cover her mouth. "Shh they may hear you." You let go and she smiles like an idiot. "I knew you had a thing for him!" She whispers. "Obvious huh?"

"Duh."

"What do I do?" She opens her mouth but was interrupted when the sheet was pulled up. You gasp, it was them. Rick was smirking proudly and Carl was just standing there blankly, blushing at your words. "Uh uh, I didn't mea-" Rick holds his hand up and motions for Maggie to left the two of us alone. He steps in. "S-so..." He folds his hands together awkwardly.

"I'm sorry." He scrunches up his face. "Why are you sorry?"

"I didn't want you to find out like this." He smiles. "I couldn't find a better way to find out, and besides how else would you say it?" You giggle. "Yeah, I guess your right." He smiles. "Of course, I'm always right!" You roll your eyes and he bites his lip softly. "Um...is it OK if I....kiss you?" Your eyes widen and you face him. "Really? I mean sure , only if you want to, because I'm totally fine with whatever  y-" He gently grabs your chin and presses his lips to yours. You both stayed like that for a minute until he pulled away and smiled.

"T-that was awesome."

My life is as unimportant as the 'ay' in okay.