Garrett .love that's blind.

You sit down by the lakeside and throw a pebble into the whirlpool. You sigh and watch it disappear. 

"Hello y/n." You spin around and watch as Garrett walks towards you. You smile. "Hello Garrett, are you just on a stroll?" He nods. "Not too much to do today eh?" He asks. "Not really. My family's just gotten themselves into another quarrel and I just didn't want to deal with it." You tell him. 

"Ah," He says sitting down next to you. 

"Isn't that the third time this week?" He asks, You sigh again. "It is isn't it? I guess I don't count how many there has been, have I?" You say chuckling. 

Garrett sighs. "From what I hear from you, your family's quite unorganized." He says. "You haven't been hurt right?" He asks you very concerned. "No, I haven't it's just a lot of yelling. Nothing serious." He nods. You smile. "Why are you interested in knowing?" He shrugs. "I care about you. Is a good friend not allowed to know?" You knew he could sense how embarrassed you were due to him chuckling and feeling your forehead a little while after. 

"Your warm, you're not blushing, are you?" He teases. You nervously swat his hand away. "N-no. Why would I be?" "I don't know, maybe because you're sitting beside a devilishly handsome man?" You scoff and smack him on the arm. 

"I think you're overexaggerating that a bit." He smirks. "Well, I know that I'm sitting next to a beautiful woman." Your face heats up even more.

"Now how do you know that?" You ask him. "I don't exactly have to see to know that you're beautiful." You giggle. "Your quite the flirt, did you know that?" He shrugs and gets up. "I guess." You get up and follow him. "Garrett you know you're pretty much the only one that I can actually go to about my problems with my family right?" He smiles. "And you're the only one that actually cares enough to talk and visit me." He says back making you smile. 

Without much notice, Garrett scoops your hand into his and squeezes it. You squeeze his hand back and walk on with him. He and you both move along without really saying anything before getting to a patch of stone where he stops and sits. 

You sit beside him and look out at the sky. 

"The weather is nice isn't it?" You ask him as a cool gust of wind blew past the both of you. 

"It is. With the sun hitting you and the wind it is quite nice." He replies. "Plus the peace and quiet." He adds. With all the noises from the forest, you wouldn't exactly call it peace and quiet. You look over at him and notice how at peace he looked. He had this smile on his face with his eyes closed. You did notice that your hands were still interlocked; you weren't complaining. As the hour's pass by you notice that he had begun to sleep. You giggle softly to try not to wake him.

"Guess it's time to go." You whisper to yourself. 

Hesitantly you lean down and kiss his cheek goodbye. As you were about to walk away, a groggy Garrett grabs your hands. 

You look down at his foggy eyes. "Where are you going?" He asks you. "It's very dark outside, and I'm pretty sure it's time for me to leave." You tell him. He yawns and stands up leaning on his cane to help him up.

"If you are leaving at least let me give you a proper farewell." He says to you. Without notice he cups your chin and holds a finger up placing it on your mouth. You blush as he continously got closer and closer. He quickly filled the gap in by kissing you. You couldn't really do anything other than stand there in shock before slowly closing your eyes and kissing back. He lets go and smiles.

 "I guess you'll be off?" He asks. "I-I guess...."

Holy moly I don't think I've ever gotten more requests to do a chapter with this character ever lol. Sorry I haven't gotten a chpater out last week, some ass is breaking apart my friend group and it's really pissing me off. I really need to not focus on him lol