Dimitri (The Princess?)

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't been posting often but I'm going to try and post a bit more during the summer. Once swim team and volleyball practices are a bit slowed down I'll try to make more stories :)

 Once swim team and volleyball practices are a bit slowed down I'll try to make more stories :)

"Y/n hurry! The Romanov's are expecting the meal by midnight!" Your advisor yells at you. You were a little waiting girl that served for the russian royal family. The family needed more staff so they were picked from the orphanage you used to live at. You are currently 10 years old, and you've been in an orphanage all your life hoping one day you'd meet the family of your dreams. The closest you've had to a family were the Romanov's, in a sense that you work for them. Your advisor places the dinner onto the rather large cart for you to take out to the ballroom. 

Everything outside the kitchen glimmered with various crystals and gems making your eyes widen in delight. The ballroom had several rich families and accessories littering the marble floor. You sigh lowering your head and focusing on the task at hand. Waiters were waiting for you at the long table, ready to set the food out for the hungry people. You push the cart towards the long table  and help out the men with plating everything. Women in corsets and men in tuxedos slowly tread to the table and pick at the food the chefs prepared. You grip onto the silver cart once more and pushed it back to the kitchen. You look up to the empress and the princess singing with each other, you smile as you look at the scene. You could see to your right of them Dimitri, your childhood friend, being dragged back into the kitchen where he was most likely to be getting a scolding.

You giggle and push the car around into the kitchen entrance where everyone was in a clutter of craziness. You shake your head and put the cart back next to the others. That was the last meal to be set out there, so you had time to go to your quarters and have some time to yourself. You open the large oak door, run to your bed and jump into the covers. Before you could shut your eyes and fall into a sleep, the door opens, slamming against the wall. "Y/nnnnn!" You groan and force your self upwards. "What Dimitri?" He pouts. "Don't groan at me, your not the one that just got a beating." You roll your eyes and pat the very little space next to you. He sits down with a plop. "How bad was it?" "Pretty bad, sure I probably got a few bruises..." You frown as he lays his head on your shoulder. You place your arms around him and start rubbing his back, softly making sure your didn't hurt him. "How come your so nice?" He asks. You shrug. "I don't know. I guess that's just me." He smiles and leans further into your figure. "You know what? When we get older I want you to become my wife!" He exclaims. Immediately your face burns bright red. 

"W-wife?" "Yeah, wife! Like get married!" He looks up at you and grins. You couldn't help but grin back. Your door once again slammed open. "Both of you get up!" Your care taker looks at you both in panic. "Why, what happened?" Dimitri asks. "Rasputin has begun to take over the castle!" You both quickly jumped up off the bed, onto the ground and rush to the secret path the castle had. Dimitri quickly opened up the small door and ran into the dark path, you following soon after. Halfway into the get away, Dimitri stops in front of another door. 

"Dimitri what are you doing?!" He spins around to you. "This is the princesses room! I heard voices, you go!" You open your eyes in panic. "No you have t-" "Go!" He shouts. With tears in your eyes your rush off to the exit.

The Romanov's that day were wrongly murdered, but two. The Empress and the royal princess Anastasia, whom was never found after the event. Police didn't find her body so no one knows if she made it out or...died.

Years went by and people are still searching for the young queen. Newspapers and flyers have been stuck to news posts, store windows and even houses for the long years. You however, since then had been put in an orphanage. For around 13 years you had been stuck there with no hopes of a future for you. Luckily, you had befriended a girl your age named Anya. She was very kind, but had no memory of your past. This day was the day your care lady had to remove you to make room for the others. Anya was pretty happy to leave, but you however were a bit nervous about what you would do. She had her mind set on trying to find out who she was and where she came from. You were all for it but you did have one little thing you did need to do. Find your childhood friend Dimitri.

Okay since I haven't been on in freakin' forever, I'm going to have a poll on what story you want to see finished from my older chapters in which I did not finish~

Beast

Hercules

Simba

Male Esmeralda  

Miguel

Again sorry for not posting! This story will have a part 2!