Nick Wilde (Sleeping in) short

Beeping came from the right side of your bedstand. You kept moving your body around, trying to muffle the sounds of the alarm. You groan when that tactic doesn't work. Slowly, You pull your covers off and step out of the comforts of your bed. You shiver at the cold contact of the wooden floor, shaking it off, you go down the hall to the entrance of your roommates room. Nick Wilde.

You and him were current partners after his other partner had to formally quit, caused by family issues.

You sigh knowing that getting him up was going to be a pain in the ass, mainly because he wasn't a morning person. You knock on the door and open it up a crack just enough to see the red head sprawled across his bed, arms and legs practically hanging off his mattress onto the floor. His hair was sticking up all along the pillow causing you to giggle a bit, plus the fact the you could see slight dried up droolage from the corner of his mouth. Quietly, you move over to his wall beside his bed and quickly come up with a plan of how to wake him up. Lately, Nick had been pulling all sorts of pranks on you including pouring ice cold water onto you while you were sleeping, and even more for some reason using cool whip or whip cream, which caused such a mess.

You smirk knowing what to do. Sure he'll be pissed off but hey, more fun for you! You look behind your body to see how much room you had left and stepped back a bit. You made a head start running towards his bed, and just before you stopped running you jumped up into the air and landed, belly first, onto him. He immediately sits straight up groaning in pain as you laughed at his reaction, him making the weirdest face doing so. You crawl off of him and smile as he stares at you basically through your body into your soul. You gulp. "Good...morning?...." He squints at you and smirks. "Oh no." He grabs you by your wrists and throws you onto the mattress beneath him.

"Were you trying to prank me?"

"Maybe..." He chuckles. "Nice try." He lowers his head down close to yours and begins nuzzling your neck. "N-nick? What are you doing?" You ask him puzzled and quite flustered. "Getting warm."

"Your blankets right there though." You try pulling him off but he sticks to you like glue. "You were closer..." You sigh and wrap your hands around his neck pulling him in. "And you do realize today's our day off right?" You make a face. "Really?!" He nods still cuddling you. You shake your head and laugh. "I still would have done this though." You feel him smile on your neck.

He quickly changes positions with you and flips you on your side so that you were facing him and he was facing you. Nick grabbed the bed sheet and pulled it over the both of you and layed back down grabbing your waist and pulling you back into his body heat. You smile. "Don't be getting all soft on me now, Nick." You say jokingly poking at his chest. He chuckles. "Don't worry about that what you need you worry about is you trying to hide your blush from me." You look down and scoff. "I wasn't going to blush you idiot."

"Sureeee...." Nick closed the conversation ending it with a kiss on the forehead in the end making you blush. "Told you."

"Oh yeah I bet I can make you blush." He rolls his eyes. "Yeah right I'd like to see you t-" He was cut off when you had placed your hand under his chin and lifted it up smashing your lips onto his. While you were closing your eyes, his face was completely red almost as red as his hair. Slowly enough, he closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer deepening the kiss.You nonchalantly pull away from the kiss breathing in and out deeply as well as Nick, leaving him a mess. "You blushed." You teased him.

"S-shut up...."