Loki .Battle Scars.

You sat yourself on the elongated couch clutching onto your wounded arm. Natasha strolls in with bandages in her hands and an ice pack. You send her a weak smile in thanks. "I'm guessing your mission didn't go too well?" You shake your head softly. "They weren't in a good mood today..." You chuckle half heartidly. Natasha shakes her head. "Your wounds aren't too bad. You got lucky. You could've died." She warns. "I know, I know.... we were just so close though." "Doesn't mean you get to do foolish things." 

"I don't think it was foolish, I thought I was brave." You joke.   She rolls her eyes.. "There's a thin line between foolish and brave y/n." 

"Why do you sound like my mother?" She give you a look and sits down besides you beginning to wrap your arms up with bandage.  "Look if you don't want to listen to me there's someone who will give you something to think about." You look down at your arms.

You know exactly who she was talking about. You and Loki had been dating for a good two months and cared deeply for each other, although he could be a bit much at times. You knew that he would protect you in any situation so you know that he would fill up your ears with worry. She finishes up your left arm and motions for your right. You had just finished a mission where it required to delay a illegal drug trade, that later would get shipped to different sites in the continents. During the battle you and a few others encountered multiple guards carrying guns, and knifes. Let's just say it did not go well. 

Your heart drops as you hear the airway entry being opened. It could be either one of two people.  You know who or Tony. You kinda hoped it was the second option. The footsteps got louder and louder till a body showed up. Damn it. "Y/n?" A similar calming voice pokes through. Loki glides into the living quarters and catches you and Natasha sitting together with bandages all around your beings. 

"Oh my-" He runs over to your side. "What the hell happened to you?!" "Hydra happened." He glares you down. 

"I thought I told you no to go on that mission. I think I remember specifically telling you not to do so." "They needed more recruits. I had no choice." He sighs and sits on the opposite side of you. "That doesn't matter. If I loose you, then I might as well be back in that cage S.H.I.E.L.D put me in." You frown and avoid his eyes. He strokes your bruised legs softly. 

"I'm just glad your okay." "Well, not technically. I'm still kinda bloody." You joke trying to lighten the mood. He rolls his eyes and looks around at your wounds. "How bad was it?" "Not too bad, it was manageable." He rolls his eyes. "I mean your wounds." "Oh." You fondle your bandaged arm. "I got it the worst. The others left off with a few scrapes and cuts but I stepped in front of a knife fight. And didn't know it was a knife fight..." Loki chuckles. "You can be so careless sometimes... Never mind that you need some rest."

He stands up and runs his hands through his hair. "We'll let you rest." Natasha stands up. "Hopefully you won't feel so shitty tomorrow." You chuckle. 

"Hopefully..." She smiles and leaves for her room. Loki stretches out and grabs one of the blankets behind the couch and lays it over you. You smile at him. "Thank you." He smiles. "Get some rest love." He bends down and gently kisses your forehead. You pout. "Loki..." "What?" You smirk. "You missed." He raises an eyebrow. "Missed what?" You pout your lips a little and he rolls his eyes. 

He quickly pecks you on the lips and smiles. "Now get some rest..." He chuckles. You smile. "Love you."

"Love you too."