Shiro (VOLTRON?! Part 3)

It had been almost a month after you had found Voltron with the boys, and Pidge. The blue lion created a portal into another world that none of you had even heard of nor seen. It had beautiful blue oceans and bright green scenery that left all of you including Keith in awe. 

That is when you met princess Allura and Coran and had really weird conversations, as well as meeting the 'king'. The boys were all assigned lions Shiro getting the black lion, Hunk getting the yellow lion, Pidge getting the green lion, Lance having the blue lion and Keith got the red lion. Allura had turned to you and apologized but you quickly refused the apology. "No it's fine, I'm only an instructor anyway." You said with a smile, but you did say it with a twinge of jealousy. That was when they were sent out to find their pieces of Voltron, leaving you with the general and princess. 

"Back on earth," Coran looked at you. "What was your role?" You smiled. "I was actually an assistant general, or Adjutant if you wanna get fancy." He nods in interest. "Well maybe once Voltron is formed you would help me in the studies of getting this country back on its feet?" You looked at him. "Really? I can do that?" He nods. "It would be my pleasure." You both shake hands then look at the princess whom was contacting Pidge through transmit waves. "Shiro where exactly are you?" She asks. You could see Shiro and Pidge floating down a river on a boat that was being directed by locals. "I don't really know to be honest, but the creature are very friendly!" You smile. You could easily see Shiro as a dad, for various reasons. "Is y/n there?" You   hear him ask. 

You blush. "Yes she is here." Allura turns the panel to you. You shyly wave. "Hey Shiro." He waves back. "Do you have a job now?" He asks. "Yeah actually, I'm now assistant general." You say as a matter a factly. 

He chuckles. "Really now?" He lifts an eyebrow, You nod. "Yeah you can ask Coran!" He laughs. "I was joking!" "Hey is that y/n?" You hear Pidge ask. Shiro replies yes. "Hey y/n!" You could now see Pidge. "Oh yeah, Shiro cannot stop talking about how pretty yo-" Shiro turns the camera towards him. "We gotta go now bye, BYE!" The transmit turns off leaving you, Allura, and Coran very confused. "What the hell just happened?" You and Allura shrug.

-Time skippy-

The portal transmit opened up to reveal Shiro and Pidge, only problem was, they were outside. The green lion jumped out of the portal bringing them two with it. You, Coran, and Allura stand inside the castle and cheer, happy they found the robot. 

The two boys step into the castle. "How was it?" Allura asks. Pidge looks at Shiro. "The people there were actually quite peaceful." And that was when Hunk and Lance opened up their portal and thrown themselves as well as the blue and yellow lion outside. Hunk starts to kiss the ground and Lance starts to pray. "So guys? How was it?" You ask. Lance looks up. "IT WAS TERRIBLE! They started to chase us and shot guns at us," He groans. "And the worst part was that the blue lion nearly got destroyed!" He shouted. Shiro looks at Pidge. "Dang that sucks." 

Pidge groans. "I've had enough of this! Shiro take y/n into the other room." He looks at him bug eyed. "Wait what?-" Hunk, Lance and Pidge began to push you along the corridors of the castle and into a nice large room. "Now Shiro do what you need to do!" They all yell. The door slams leaving you and the black haired male alone. "Sooo...What'cha need?" You ask. He sighs. You now the whole thing on the transmit radio?" You nod. He starts to fiddle with his fingers. "Well...what I was trying to say...was." He pauses to think about it then awkwardly fumbles out. "DO YOU WANNA PUT YOUR MOUTH ON MY MOUTH?!" You look at him weirdly, then burst out laughing. Shiro looks down at his feet. "Are you trying to say that you like me?" He nods. You smile. 

"Then I would love to put my mouth on your mouth." He look up and smiles. His feet slowly scoot towards you until his hand grazed on your cheek. Slowly, he began to move forward till his lips met yours.

Honestly though the lions don't even look like lions....More like tigers.

Anyway thank you for those whom have taken my survey, it really helps me reach my goal a lot quicker than if I were just walking around doing it,

Love chu!~ 

(Any requests??)