Hector .not a bone in my body.

I'm sorry if you didn't cry during coco you have no soul.

"Miguel?!" You shout getting up from the grave. "Miguel! Where are you?!" You had just got through the passage and almost immediately ran into one of your family members. You had died a long time ago due to unnatural causes when you were 18. It was all because your parents didn't particularly like who you had wanted to marry. But when he got the chance he left you to go away with his music band.

This being one of your first love's you didn't know how to deal with it. You had locked yourself up in your room for days until well...you died. 

The rest of your family blamed your death on him and vowed to never mention music or his name ever again. 

You got up and dusted yourself off to run after the small boy. "Miguel!" You shout. Out of all the family members you wanted to see, he was the one you'd wanted to see most. He was a rebel and a talented kid. "Miguel where are you?!" 

You shout. You sigh and sprint across the bridge. You could see the boy standing at the front of the gateway in either awe or complete terror. "Miguel!" He turns around and his eyes widen. You go over to him and slap your hand over his mouth to stop him from screaming. "Please don't scream. You don't want to be found out here trust me." "Who are you?" He asks. "Well, have your parents told you about the girl who died from literal heartbreak?" He looks at you and nods. "They tell me about that every year to warn me why they won't allow music." 

You frown. "I never wanted them to ban music..." He gasps. "That was you?!" You nod sadly. 

"Is it okay to tell me how old you were when you died?" He asks. " I was 18 when I died, my partner had died a year after I did. He was 20." Miguel frowns. "I'm so sorry." You shake your head. 

"No, if your parents told you how I died they would have told you how he left me there stranded in a puddle of my own feelings." You tell him. He frowns. "That's horrible." You shrug. "Anyways enough about me, why are you here??" You ask. "I-it's a long story..." He says. "Hey let me go!" Someone yells in the background. You both turn around to see the person that you hated most.

You glare at him. "Miguel follow me." You hiss. You hold your hand out and Miguel grabs it hesitantly. 

You and him quickly avoid security and pass through. You turn to Miguel and pull down his hoodie but before you could go any further, "Y/n!!" You tighten your lip and quickly pull Miguel off. 

"Y/n please!" He shouts. "Just keep running!" You tell Miguel. You drag him to the next alleyway and hide against the dark walls. You could see him stop in the middle of the streets, desperate. You frown. "Is that-" You shush the boy. He runs across the streets. "Y/n, please! Let me talk to you!" Miguel looks up at you. "Have you not talked to him yet?" He whispers to you. "No, I avoid him any chance I get." You whisper back. "Do you still love him?" He asks. This time you don't say anything. "Nothing will get resolved if you don't talk to him." You chuckle a bit. "Like you know anything your only 12 years old." He sighs. "Maybe I don't know anything, but I do know that you still have feelings for him."

You look down at him. 

You sigh. "You're pretty smart for a 12 year old." You mutter. He smiles. "Go. Talk to him." You look at him then Hector. 

You sigh and sit. "I can't. I don't know what to say." Miguel sits down beside you. "Then how about you don't say anything and he does all the talking?" You look at him with a raised eyebrow. "What do you-?" You get cut off. 

"She's over here!!" He shouts. Hector turns his head and meets eyes with you. You quickly stand and try to run but Miguel holds you down causing you to fall. You yell and connect with the ground. You groan and try to stand when someone helps you up. "Thank you, Miguel-" You look up and choke on your words.

You frown. It was Hector.

 "Wow..." He breathed. "I-I don't know what to say." He says. "You look...gorgeous mi amor." He gently takes your hands but you rip them away. "Mi Unico?" You glare at him. "Don't call me that." 

"Y/n please-" He pleads. "No!," You yell. "Your the one that did this to me! YOU." He takes a step back. "You just had to leave me for that dumb mariachi band! You broke my heart into tiny pieces and left me there to quite literally die!" He frowns as you begin to tear up. "You-" You cut him off. "You left me to die alone and depressed!" You poke his chest as tears fall down your cheeks. 

"I loved you and you...you," You stop. 

You could feel someone hug you. You look down, it was Miguel. You kneel and hug him back. "Y/n." You look back up at Hector. "I know nothing will change but I'm sorry amor. I'm so sorry." He says. You pat Miguel's head and stand back up looking at Hector. 

Without notice, you quickly run into him and hug him tight. He doesn't do anything for a second before squeezing you back. 

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry..." He lifts his head from your shoulder and places kisses all along your head and cheeks. "I missed you so much." He whispers.