Steve Rodgers (Dogs bark is worse then it's bite)

"Loki NO!" An explosion of gasses burst throughout the Stark Tower

    "Loki NO!" An explosion of gasses burst throughout the Stark Tower. All the avengers come stumbling out the room in a heap. "Guys? What the hell happened here?!" You came running down the hallway to check out the commotion. "Loki, He's-he's done something to Steve!" Tony chokes out. "What did he do?" They shrug and get up one by one. "All I saw was Loki doing something, and then poof Steve going down." You nod. "Move over I'm going to see." They all step away from the door as you walk into the room. It surely was very foggy but you could make somethings out to know where you were. 

"Hello? Loki, Steve?" Someone coughs. "Miss L/n?" It was Loki. "Loki?! What did you do, and where's Steve?" You ask sternly. 

Something barks. "What was that?" The fog slowly starts to clear up as you and the god wave it away. "Umm....Maybbee Steve?" Your jaw drops. A golden retriever was laying down on the tiled floor unconscious and clearly exhausted. "Steve?!" You rush over to the dog and kneel down. "Is he alright?" You look at Loki. "Yes. Yes he is, so calm down about your lover boy." You blush slightly. "He's not my lover..." He rolls his eyes. "Sure." You shake your head and look back down at the poor Steve-dog. "Steve!" He stirs a bit before finally opening his eyes. "Steve, oh god I thought you got hurt. Well..." He yelps slightly attempting to what you thought was speaking. "Uh, yeah don't try talking." He looks around confused. "Loki get him a mirror please." The god stands there acting like you hadn't spoken. "Loki." You say more sternly catching his attention. "Ugh, fine..." He trudges to the nearest bathroom to grab a mirror. Meanwhile, Steve had started to try and walk but quickly feel to the ground. 

"Woah, woah you might want to see your appearance before you try anything." He tilts his shaggy blonde fur head while staring at you. You bite your lip to control you from squealing out like a fangirl watching Dr.Strange. "Steve please stop doing that." He didn't. 

You groan and stop as soon as Loki stepped into the room. He hand you the mirror. "Okay now, Rodgers...Promise you won't faint or anything to scare me?" He nods his head. "Ok..." You turn it. The dogs blue eyes open even wider than they were before, looking up and down at his reflection. You awkwardly clear your throat. "So...I'm guessing you're probably going to kill Loki after this?" He nods still mesmerized by his appearance. You set down the mirror and sigh. "Guess we have to see when the spell will wear off." Steve barks then viciously glares over at Loki. He throws his hands up.  "It was an accident." The golden retriever rolls his baby blues and attempts to stand up on all fours. You sigh and facepalm. "This is gonna be a while..." You walk out the door, Loki does the same except drags behind because of a growling Steve.

The group was still outside the door and waiting for results of what had happened in there. "So?" Clint steps forward as you immerge from the fog. "Well, uh...I don't really know how to say this but uh," A dog bark interrupts you from behind. His nails dragged against the floor while he had stood by you. "This is...Steve." They stay silent for a few seconds. "That is Steve?" Natasha asks. You nod. Everyone quickly bubbled up in laughter as both of you squint at them slightly pissed off, but not as much as Steve was.

He kept barking and barking. 

Finally, they all had enough and stormed away slamming their doors echoing throughout the house. Steve hadn't shut up yet so he continued to bark up a storm. 

"Steve...Steve!" You close your hand around his snout. "They're gone." He stays quiet. You began to walk down the hallway towards Steve's room with him trailing behind you. "We're gonna get you back to normal! I promise you that." Steve happily barks and continues to follow you. You blush as you near the super soldier's room. Ever since you first got the job at Stark tower, you had the slightest crush on the lovable dorky american. It had gotten worse over the course you were there till the point where you avoided him. The closer you got to the dog the more flustered you got. You grip onto the door handle and twist it open. "Hey Steve just lay down here until Loki and I figure out what to do with you." He barks and nudges his head against your palm. "I can't." The dog rolls his head. "Steve," You say sternly. "This is your room...not mine." He sticks his sickly pink tongue out. 

You sigh in defeat. "Fine I'll stay with you, only for a bit though!" Steve tucks his tongue into his mouth and wags his tail around before finally jumping up onto his full bed. You sit down on the plush mattress. The two of you stay there for a while without saying a word, mainly because he was a dog and cannot talk.

"Hey Steve?" You breathe in as he looks over at you. "U-um," You twiddle your fingers for a second. "I need to to ask you something..." He nods his shaggy blonde fur. "Uh...do you like anyone...?" He nods. You blush and smile. "O-okay I just w-wanted to know." He flicked his ears and stood up on his paws. Once again, he stuck out his tongue and dragged it across your cheek, retracting soon after. "Wait, do you like me?" You ask confused. He nodded, you smiled in return. 

"I l-like you to..." Soon enough his fur stood up as if he had been electrocuted. "Steve?" He began to whine and whimper in pain and bones began to crack. You had to look away hearing the rather large dog in pain. Afterwards, the noises stopped. "Steve?" You attempt to look over your shoulder when your felt a hand grip your shoulder and twisted you away. "Miss Y/n, please don't look right now. I'm...naked." You squeak and cover your eyes. You heard Steve pull a sheet from his bed and cover his body. "It's okay know. I just didn't want you to see," He clears his throat. "You know what." You peak over behind your shoulder and sigh in relief. He had covered his manhood with the sheet but not his chest.

Red spread across your cheeks as you look at the man's well toned chest and muscles. "H-how did you get back to normal??" You question him. "I don't know to be honest." You think for a while. " My best guess is because you kissed me..." He nods his head. "Yeah..." Silence soon over came both of you. "Is what you said true?" You look up from your lap and blush once more. "Yes." He smiles while grabbing your hand and scooting closer to you. "Well I-I like you too." 

You smile. "You do?" You ask and he nods soon leaning over to your cheek and placing a kiss on it. "Yeah, I do."

Yay!! Stevearoni is done!