Garett (The Blind Side)

Yep. Just watched Quest for Camelot. God I have a problem, If you haven't seen or watched Quest for Camelot you freaking need to. Honestly you don't know what your missing. He's fucking hot. Anyway love chu!~

    "Oh come on y/n it could be worse!" Your friend tries to smile through the fish netting

    "Oh come on y/n it could be worse!" Your friend tries to smile through the fish netting. "We are soaking wet and stuck up on 8ft trees. Yeah, sure it's going to be diddly darn fine." You say, sarcasm dripping from your voice. Your friend frowns. "Sorry..." You and f/n had been walking through the woods looking around for Kaley, whom was looking for Excalibur  to go to Camelot in search of her mother. You both were worried for the poor woman so you both went out on a search party for her. While poking your head around trees and things, the two of you got caught up in fish netting that pulling the both of you into the air. 

   You groaned as time went by. "Come on it's almost dark and we're still here." They complain. "Well unless you got any ideas, be sure to tell me cause I have NONE." You shout at them. They shrink back into their net. You both sit in silence for quite a while before hearing loud footsteps down below.  You jolt up. "You hear that?" You whisper over to them. They nod. You wait for a while, the sound came closer and closer until the bushes rustled making a couple of leaves fall to the ground. A large bird flew over head of you and you follow it's trail getting closer to you, and at the very last second it swooped under your body and into the bushes where a man stood brushing himself off. He wades into the water, not at all bugged by your presence. He steps forward underneath your body and moves his foot around. "Dang it, I just set that one too!" He moves underneath your friend. "And this one!" You both look at each other and motion your finger towards your lips, silently telling f/n to hush. "I know your up there! Why are you here?" The men asks looking in your general direction. "Sorry, we were looking for our friend and didn't notice the nets..." F/n speaks up. 

The man ignores their statement and moves to the trees you were hanging from.

He takes the cane he had in his hand and taps it 4 times against the large oak. You look up and notice the ties on your netting were falling apart, and soon enough you splashed down into the marsh water. 

You cough up some water and sat up. He stood towards you holding his hand out for you to take. You grab it and pull yourself up. "T-thank you..." He smiles. "It's fine, but you girls wouldn't happen to be looking for Kaley right??" You smile. "You know her?!" He nods then frowns. "Well, DID. She's on her way to Camelot now." F/n gasps. "She found Excalibur?!" He nods. "Yes, as well as her mother." You make a face. "How do you know this?" He chuckles. "She was in the same predicament you were in, then I helped her through these woods." You and f/n 'oh'. You notice something about him. He never stared directly at you or f/n, which was strange. While him and them had a conversation, you stared into his eyes. They were a pale blue and looked like they never had a pupil.

"Pardon, um...?"

"Garett."

"Garett...Sorry if this offends you in anyway but, are you...blind?" He nods. "I am." F/n clears their throat. "Sorry, I'm Y/n." You turn towards your friend. "And I'm f/n." 

"Lovely to meet you ladies, but I need to get going, and sorry about the nets." F/n looks at you with pleading eyes. You sigh. "I'm sorry Garett but, you seem to know your way around this place and um, could you maybe help us...?" He sighs and turns back around. "What would I get out of this is I help you?" He asks. You and f/n think for a moment. They turn to him and plainly say. "Nothing. We honestly don't have anything good to give you. He smirks and chuckles. " You make a good bargain," He turns and says sarcastically. "Follow me."

Sorry it couldn't be longer!! I'll make a part 2 promise, it'll just be a while because god damn midterms. Their like schools way of saying 'have a shitty Christmas, here's a test for 5 subjects!'

~T_T~

But anyways I also want to take the time to thank you so much for 200k!!!::>_<:: Yayyyy!!!!! And 5k votes! Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!

Next up: John Smith Part 3!