Castiel (Halloween Angel)

October hallelujah! Halloween is coming which means cosplayers are normal-ish. Anyways I'm going as Carl Grimes, who are you going as??

 Anyways I'm going as Carl Grimes, who are you going as??

"Y/n come on!" Dean yells. Ah Halloween, the day where some girls dress like slutty versions of cartoon characters and guys have a reason to actually take their shirts off to be 'werewolves'. "One second!" You yell back down at the older Winchester. You had been trying to perfect your costume in your room to impress a certain someone. Dean checks his watch in impatience and taps his foot as Sam walks out of the library. " Where is she?" 

"Still in her room."

     "Okay I get that she likes Cas, but this is a bit too much." He complains pulling his bottoms down a bit. They were hurting the nether regions. They both had agreed to go trick or treating with you as a group, Castiel included. Then Crowley asked, then Lucifer then Gabe and Ryan and etc. You wanted the famous duo to go as playboys. Dean agreed to it but Sam was still a bit on the 'no' side. "Why do we have to do this, again?" Dean sighs. "It's for y/n remember?? Just smile and act like you like it."

"But I don't like it."

"Tonight you will."

The two brothers press against each other angrily. You opened your door and slowly peaked over the staircase to look at the boys and how dumb they were acting.  "Guys?" They immediately stop and turn their bodies away from each other and towards you. You had your hair up in loose curls and a long white, silk dress spanning behind you. You also had a little fluffy white halo balancing on top of a piece of craft wire. It would be shocking if I said that the boys didn't think you look hot. You looked hot. "So how's it look?" You ask spinning around. The boys just nodded their head in approvement  as you walk down the short stairway of the bunker. You place your feet on the cold floor and look at the brothers, giggling a bit. Okay a lot. They both had on black leotards, black bunny ears, fishnet tights, heels and cuffed gloves. Sam had pulled his hair back into a ponytail while Dean just kept his the way it was. 

"You guys look awesome!" 

You three look behind/around you. Lucifer. "Who knew you would look good as those!" He pointed to their costumes. He had been laughing the whole time the more he starred. "I seriously regret letting him come." Sam walks over to the couch, but gets boosted up a few inches. "Sammy!!" 

"Damn it." 

It was Gabe. He was wearing an ice cream parlor outfit, and Lucifer was wearing well, a devils costume. Gabe went on to continuously rub his cheek against Sam's shoulder while the grown man scowled. "Whhhhhyyyy??" Dean and you both chuckle and stand at the door waiting for the others to arrive. First was Ryan, He was Gwen from TWD, then Bobby who was Abraham , then Charlie as a very awkward Michonne, Ruby as Andrea. They all stumbled through the door trying their best not to stare at Deans costume. You waited a couple of minutes and finally Castiel pops up behind your back. You yelp as he touched your shoulder. "I want to suck your blood...I think..." You turn around and notice the cute little fangs popping out of his mouth and the cape he had held behind him.

He looks at your costume. "What are you?" You rub the back of your next awkwardly. "An angel..." He smiles, only a little. "I like it. Strange but I guess it worked." You smile shyly and you all walked over to the others.

"Everyone ready?" You turn and ask Dean.

He looks at the group and they all nod. "Yep. Let's go." Everybody gets up from their seats and heads outside except for you. "Y/n what are you doing? Come on!" Sam shouts from outside. "Okay one second!" You shout back. You run over to the bathroom and look at yourself in the mirror. You tilt your head. "Something wrong?" You turn around to see Cas.

"No nothing really."

He squints. "Are you quite sure?" You nod. You walk past him and peck his cheek. "Thanks anyway." You go to the rest of the group leaving a flustered angel behind.