Loki .relax.

"LADY Y/N!" Thor slams your bedroom door open sending your eyelids open and you jolt forwards in a sweaty panic. "Who died?!" You shout. 

Thor's booming laugh fills your room. "Someone has not died, I was sent to wake you up!" He smiles. You frown almost instantaneously and grab something from your bedside table. "Y/n?...Ack-" He ducks down as you throw a small knife at you lodging it into the door frame. He stands back up and takes a look at the knife. "Not a morning person, that is fine." 

He quickly shoots behind the door for protection and pops his head out the side. "They called you for breakfast!" He runs out as a knife flies out of the room and onto the stark tower walls outside. 

Someone shouts in surprise. 

"Miss y/n?" A head of black locks pokes into your room. You stand up from your bed. "Yes, Loki?" You ask as though nothing happened. "Was this y-yours?" He asks. You nod and walk over to grab the knife from his fingertips. You set it on your counter and turn on your room lights. "What is it?" You ask him. "Well, I felt the tension and I ran over as fast as I possibly could." You laugh. 

"Oh, you crack me up." He smirks. "Thank you. Are you on your way to breakfast?" He asks you. You nod opening up a drawer full of your pants. 

"I will, but I would like to change first if you would allow me to." "Could I stay?-" He ducks as another knife goes flying. "I shall take that as a no..." You look over your shoulder at him. "You guessed right. Close the door on your way out."  He laughs as you hear the door close and footsteps leave the area. You smile and pick out a pair of shorts and a shirt, pulling your hair back with a clip. You go down to the kitchen where for once all the Avengers, not including Loki, were sitting down enjoying something as a team. You smile and walk over pulling a chair next to Natasha, the other only girl in this group. 

The Avengers found you in a foster home when you were 17 years old. The first person technically that was interested in you was Clint. He and his wife had seen you walking around by yourself and just asked if you needed any help. 

You, of course, not knowing what to do you quickly went into a state of panic. 

He quickly calmed you down and just asked you a few questions. You told him about your home life and how nobody wanted you due to some 'special' talents you have. 

He took you to show Fury, who immediately turned defensive, and put you through multiple tests. After a month or two, you had become an Avenger it had been this way ever since then. Natasha smiles at you. "Looks like someone decided to finally get up." "Yeah, whoever thought it would be a good idea to get Thor to wake me up was poorly mistaken." You say making the team laugh. You grab the orange juice and pour yourself a glass. 

"And I was an unfortunate victim of the backlash," Loki adds making you giggle. "I swear I was almost mutilated." You choke on your juice. You swallow it to laugh making Loki smile slightly. "It wasn't that close to your head." You say making the team chuckle. "Easy for you to say," You hear him mutter biting into some food. You roll your eyes finishing off your juice. 

It stays quiet for a little while before some of the others get up to clean their plates. 

You gather your things and head into the kitchen. You could feel a hand slither around your shoulders and pull you. You look and notice the dark haired man and roll your eyes. 

"Loki what on earth are you doing?" He smiles and stays quiet. You think nothing of it and continue on towards the sink to wash your dishes. You could feel eyes on the side of your head burn into your skin as though you had stood in the sun for too long. "Loki...Really what are you doing?" Suddenly he dips his head into your neck. You squeak and jump back. "Loki!" He smirks. "You almost chopped off my head, could you at least allow me to do this?" You sigh and roll your eyes. "This one time." He smiles and goes back to hugging and cuddling. 

"You act like a cat you know that?" "You have no idea how many times I've heard that." You chuckle hearing him mumble. His breath fanned across your skin warming it up quite a bit.

It was quite peaceful hearing the water run and the subtle breathing of Loki at your side. 

You finish up and turn off the water, drying your hands on a spare towel. "Y/n-" Natasha walks in seeing you and the god like that. "Don't even think about it Widow." You say turning around to walk out of the kitchen Loki following you out like a lost dog. 

The team was in the living room and all heads turned to you. "One word out of any of you and a knife gets lodged in your throat." Without an issue seemingly every head turned the other way as you continue to your room. You noticed that Loki had begun to drag his feet on the marble floors. You walk past your room and go down the hall down to his room. You swing open the door to his tidy and clean room. 

You go over to his bed and lay him down in it. 

"Y/n? What are you doing?" "Well, you were literally dragging your feet on the floor like a dead man. I thought you needed to rest."

He chuckles sending chills down your spine. "I'll go to rest if you'll rest with me." Your cheeks flare up. "N-no. I can't sleep with you." He looks at you and leans forward. "Why not?" You shut your mouth trying to think of something. 

"Has a cat got your tongue?" Loki breaks the silence. You smile. "I guess so." He smiles back and flips open the covers. He takes your hand and gently guides you next to him. You comply and lay down next to him, feeling him flip the covers back onto you and him. He slides his arms around you and pulls you close to him. You cuddle close to him and sigh.

"I thought you said that you couldn't sleep with me?" He jokes. You yawn. "I can make some arrangements..." 

I know what's going on in Marvel but just for the sake of others, pretty please no spoilers for infinity war I still haven't seen it and I don't want anything spoiled.