You meet him: @Hiro@

Your p.o.v

Trying to keep focused on what had happens before it eyes, your boyfriend had just dumped you saying you were not pretty enough, and that he loved somebody else. Tears welling up in your eyes, you run away.

Walking along the side walk You spot a new cafe along the corner of the town. Looking at the sign it reads lucky cat cafe. 'That's new, I've never seen this before.' You think to yourself. Walking closer to the cafe you decide to check it out. Opening the door your hair flys back a bit cause of the air conditioning off the vent.

Making your way towards the counter you spot stairs that lead up the building. 'Maybe they live here' at the counter you order your drink from a overly happy women. Smiling you couldn't help it her ora was just so good. "You don't seem to be genually
Smiling sweetie did something happen?" You look down at the brown counter with a sad smile. "My boyfriend broke up with me in a cruddy way..."

She looks at you and walks around the counter and wraps her arms around you and pulls you into a sorrowful hug.

"Oh, sweetie I'm so sorry..." she lets go of you and looks down back at you. "Thank you mam, I appreciate it..." The women walks back around the counter and takes your order. Ordering f/f (favorite frappe) you take out your wallet. She sticks her hand out. "No. You don't have to pay." You look her in the eyes. "No it's fine." She grabs your wallet and puts it back in you purse. Smling you Thank her and you take a seat at a booth.

Hiro's p.o.v

Aunt Cass walks over to me with a frappe in her left hand and a receipt in her right. "Hiro, honey can you take this to the girl in the 3rd booth and please be gentle she's dealing with a break up ok?." Ok. That just happened. I take the frappe in my right hand and the receipt in my left and make my way towards the booth.

Walking up to it I see that's her face was just a little bit red from crying. "Um Excuse me I have your drink." She turn around slowly, I take a look at her face it was a bit blotchy but otherwise normal. She had e/c eyes, h\c hair and a f\c shirt on. She was really pretty until I felt my face heat up a bit. "T-Thank you um..." she stuttered. "Hiro my n-names Hiro." She takes her drink sits up with her f\c converse on and slightly waved as she walked off.

As I turned around aunt Cass surprised me by walking up behind. "Oooh someone has a crushhhh!" I face palm I really want to see her again hopefully though...