Lestat Part 2

You had stayed up in your room the entire night while Lestat had his lavish party downstairs. You've never felt comfortable around the people he invited to those parties, all they caused was trouble. You had been sitting in a chair looking outside onto the wispy tree branches floating in the wind, as late night carriages drove by. 

You slump your head into the palm of your hand breathing out. There was nothing to do other then hear the soft sounds of the piano being muffled from down stairs and hearing the cheers of drunk men toppling down the steps. You roll your eyes. Footsteps walk past your room. From what you could tell they were women's footsteps, on the account of hearing high pitched giggles and a certain man chasing after them. You frown knowing it was him. Before anything else could happen you stuff both your fingers inside your ears. A muffled door closes and you sigh taking them out of your ears. "Thank goodness." "Thank goodness for what?" You spin around and find the blonde haired vampire staring right back at you.

"I-I thought you went into the other room with...them." He chuckles. "I was merely trying to get rid of them. Such a nuisance they were."  "You wanted to get rid of them?" You ask. "Yes, followed me everywhere they did. Never left me alone, so I fished them into one room shut the door and locked it from the outside. 

You try to hold back a giggle but one slips out by mistake. "Indeed it was quite funny. They ran over one other attempting to get to the door in time, but it was too late." He chuckles looking back over at you. "They only wanted me for arm candy. Besides I already have someone I care deeply about." You lift an eyebrow. "You do?" He nods his curled hair. "Yes. But I cannot tell you private information." He smirks, you whine. "Awh, why not?" "Because I don't need someone to spread around that type of thing." You roll your eyes. 

"Yeah because you of all people don't need attention." He gasps playfully. "Are you saying that I'm an attention whore?!" You shrug with a sly smile. "I don't know. Am I?" "Well played miss l/n, well played." You bow playfully. "Thank you good sir." You both laugh at your antics as he sits down on your bed. "Why aren't you downstairs enjoying the party?" He asks. "You know I'm not one for party's Lestat. I'm just not comfortable with that kind of thing." He nods. Normally he would persue with the conversation but you two had talked about it so much he didn't even try anymore. 

"If your not downstairs with the others what do you do upstairs? Nothing much I'd imagine." "I look at the carriages go by I suppose. But I find it quite soothing." He shakes his head whilst chuckling. "How exactly do you find the passing by of carriages soothing??" You shrug and turn back to the window to look back out into the indigo sky. 

"Just the sounds of hooves clapping against the dirt keeps me on beat I suppose." You could hear Lestat rustle behind you, getting up, to walk over to your side. He stays silent for only a moment to give the whole listening treatment a go. "Ugh," He whines. "I can't see how you can do this for so long!" You giggle and look back up at him. He looks back down at you with the most subtle of blushes. "Lestat what do you enjoy most about those parties you throw? What do you get out of them other then a free meal?" "Being around a crowd has always made me feel at home; the center of attention I guess you could call it. It beats being lonely.

Aren't we full of questions today aren't we?" He laughs. You smile. "I guess so. Besides you still haven't told me whom you fancy yet." You hint. He rolls his brown eyes and crouches next to your side. "You want to know who I fancy do you?" He begins to finger at your dress. "Well, she's quite the beauty, although she doesn't think so of herself. She's reserved and peaceful need be, otherwise she's a firecracker at ready. Her hairs the softest thing I've ever laid my hands on and her eyes are the most perfect shade of e/c known to any race." He glints up to you making your cheeks tint pink. "Her lips are quite cute as well. But they'd be even cuter if they'd stop telling me off once in a while..." He pouts. "But nonetheless I would be over joyed to take her hand and sweep her away far from here." 

You keep looking at the man. "I'm guessing that this girl snorts when she laughs?" He chuckles whilst taking your hand in his. "And sometimes yells too much." He kisses the top of your palm, the kiss lasting for quite sometime. He releases leaving the outline of his lips traced on your skin. "And makes fun of your ponytail one too many times, and makes the stupidest jokes." "Whom never cease to make me laugh my ass off." You giggle. 

"Is she me Lestat?" He smirks and grabs a hold of your chin leaning you closer to him. "I believe it is miss y/n." He leaned in until you could no longer feel the breath radiate off his lips and onto yours. He enclosed the space between you, shutting his eyes and you fluttering yours closed. You both stayed in the embrace till he couldn't breathe anymore nor could you. Just as he took a breather and your as well, he quickly snatched your lips again.

The party went on as you two were upstairs in the embrace of one another.

Jeez, I'm a bad author. I am seriously not on my A+ game. Anyways high schools dragging on like any other grade and like most other teenagers I feel trapped in a schools box of 'CHOOSE A CAREER AND A COLLEGE NOWWW'. But you know screw them I'm not trying to be stressed this year and have break downs about whether or not I want to be on Broadway, be in fashion school or be a dancer. Bich (Yes.) why can't I be all of them, like???

Anyway sorry about not posting for the past week or so, I've had to project after project and I feel horrible for not doing so. I've also maybe kind of obsessing over the game Cuphead. Whenever I see that bloody game I get hit in the face with nostalgia, Literally I grew up watching a whole damn lot of cartoons from the 90's, 80s, 70's, 60's and the 30's so whenever I see this game I just get so damn happy. Baby lattee gets the feels.

Never mind all that thanks and I will be making a Halloween chapter for the spoopiest day of the month!~