.BABY no Hero Academia! Pt.2.

You walk over to the couch with the small boys only to find Bakugou flopped on top of Kirishima. 

"Bakugou-!" "Miss Y/n!" You spin over to see Iida behind you covered in grocery bags. "Oh my god Iida," You Todoroki up your arms a bit so that he wouldn't fall and you would have some room to help the toddler. 

You scoop two of the bags off him and smile. "You didn't have to get all of them..." He looks down. "I just wanted to help you." You chuckle. "And you are, you just didn't have to grab all them at once silly." You quickly speed over to the side of your door and place the bags on the floor then going over to the others. You place Shouto on a pillow and Dekku next to him, maneuvering over to Bakugou peeling him off the redhead. 

"Bakugou, we do not suffocate people." He pouts. "Kirishima," You look over at him. "Are you okay?" He nods his chubby little head making you smile. "Good. I don't want you getting hurt." You look over at the others, Denki was over in the corner of the couch, flicking his fingers together making tiny little sparks entertaining himself. Denki had plopped himself next to you tugging at your pant leg. Todoroki was still sitting on the pillow with a monotone face unbothered with the situation. "Now you guys," You say setting Bakugou down. "Can we all please try not to give me a heart attack today?" They all nod except Bakugou. "Bakugou I already know you're going to be a problem so unless you be good I'm going to have to put you in time out."

He perks up and frowns shaking his head. You smirk. "So you'll be good?" He nods profusely. You sigh. "Good." 

"Miss y/n?" Iida taps you on your shoulder. "Yes, Iida?" "Can I hold one of them?" You nod. "You can just be careful." He nods and goes to sit over with Shouto, him still unbothered. 

Dekku had still been tugging on your shorts. You look down at the green haired boy. "Do you need something Mr.?" His hands quickly flew up and fists opening and closing. "Do you want to be picked up again?" He nods making you giggle. "Okay, okay Mr. grabby pants." You wiggle your hands underneath his armpits lifting him into your embrace. His face squished against your chest in contempt. 

You roll your eyes. "Miss. Do you think we'll be able to be turned back to normal?" Iida asks with Todoroki in his arms again, unbothered. "Truthfully...I don't know... I hope so though, you guys are some of the essential members of our team and I'm not sure what we'd do if you didn't change back." You explain sitting on the couch. "I don't think we'd be able to fight back without your quirks." Iida looks down at the boys. "Anyway, I think I should for now focus on caring for you guys instead of trying to fix you." 

He nods in agreement. "Besides hopefully the others will come back to help." You say looking down at the small Midoriya in your arms. Now thinking of it they're all a lot cuter like this and not arguing their butts off every three seconds.

"Miss y/n?" You look back at Iida. "Yes, what is it?" "Is he suppose to look like that?" You raise an eyebrow. "Like what?" You look over at the other boys to be surprised with a ash covered Kirishima. You gasp. "Oh, my g- Bakugou!" You glare at the blonde baby, him looking up at you innocently. "Oh, you know what nevermind, Dekku," You lay him down. "I'm going to have to give him a bath." Dekku pouts as you lean over to grab the redheaded baby. 

Kirishima quickly cuddles into you as you stand up. 

"Iida, do you mind watching them alone while I bathe this one?" He shakes his head "No ma'am not at all." You roll your eyes. "You still don't have to call me that." You tell him walking down the hall towards your bathroom. 

As you stood in front of your bathroom door, the realization hits you. You were about to see your friend basically naked...OH GOD NO. You shake that thought out of your head and step inside. You placed Kirishima on the bathroom mat and just as soon as you were about to turn on the faucet a little knock could be heard at the door. You scrunch your eyebrows and open it up, revealing the small Iida and the others. "Miss Y/n? The others wouldn't stop whining, so I took them over here and they stopped."

You look down at them and smile. "You guys want a bath too??" They nod making you chuckle. "Well, you can but you'd have to keep your underwear on." They all start smiling. You roll your eyes and help them in. "I shall help you!" Iida says coming inside. "If you want." You say turning on the faucet letting the water run for a couple of minutes till it barely filled the tub. 

You maneuver your foot over to close the door and shut it. 

"Up we go," You grab ahold of Kirishima whom Iida had already undressed, not fully. He began to laugh and giggle once his toes hit the shallow water.

You smile. You look down for a moment and see the other boys smiling up at you ready to go. You roll your eyes and lift one of them up. Deku giggles and splashes in the water while Bakugou shoved a small wave of water in his face. Todoroki was slightly interested in the water tapping the surface for a little while before finally smiling and splashing the water. 

You nod over at him and smile splashing him back a bit. 

Iida was playing with Denki, playing a small game of finger tag. This is the one time it had been this peaceful in your life. You thought to yourself. Everyone was smiling and laughing, and even your crush was smiling too. 

YAY, I'm finally getting a sewing machine to start my Etsy. Hehehe I'm also going to be started a Ko-fi to kickstart the shop in order to get materials and such. :) But hopefully you enjoyed and I'm going to get started on the ending to this