Connor .a deviant.

         "Ms. Anderson?" You look up from your computer to be met with the brown eyes of the familiar Android. "Oh, hello Connor. How are you?" You ask him. "I'm good. Thank you," It had been about a month since the revolution between the humans and the androids and people were finally starting to filter into Detroit. Connor and the rest of the androids had stayed due to the fact that they had been apart of the revolution including you and your father. 

     You were extremely glad that your father and the familiar android had begun to get along just by the short amount of time they had spent together as partners.

     Ever since your younger brothers passing you had always hoped that your father could somehow forgive androids in any way possible, and Connor is sort of like the key to that happening. Not to mention the fact that you and he had already begun to start a close relationship as not only friends but as you had developed feelings for the bot. "Do you know where your father is?" He asks you. 

"He had a little too much to drink last night and he was just taking a na-" You pause midway in your sentence.

 Your father comes bumbling in, interrupting you, through the department doors. 

"Nevermind," You chuckle a bit. "There he is." Connor smiles. "Thank you ms. Andrson." You sigh. "Connor I told you to call me y/n," You tell him getting up from your chair. He blushes and nods. You quickly speed over to your hungover father and help him out. "Dad here," You hook your arm underneath his to help him to his desk. 

"Why are you here? Shouldn't you be at home?" You ask as he groans, leaning back in his chair.

"I gotta call from robot-boy over there to come to work quickly." You glance over at Connor. "Did he say why?" You ask. Your dad shakes his head a few strands of grey hairs falling onto his face. "If he did I was probably too fuckin' tired to remember." You giggle. "Well, I should leave both of you to it," You say stepping away from the Android, seemingly nervous, taking your place. He takes a final look at you before speaking to your father. Wonder what's got him all jittery?

    "Why're you so nervous?" Hank asks. "I just have a few questions for you Lieutenant," Connor says making sure that his daughter was nowhere in sight. "And you couldn't have asked them on the phone?" He asks quite confused. "Well, I thought that it would be better to ask in person Lieutenant." 

Hank sloppily runs his fingers through his hair and looks Connor in the eyes. 

"Shoot." He mumbles, leaning back in his chair. 

"I have had these feelings that I am quite, perplexed by," Connor starts and furrows his brows. "Ever since I have become Deviant, I have just been overwhelmed by these strange things inside." Hank sighs and grips his forehead. "When do you feel that?" He asks him. "Is it with somebody or...?" Connor stands to think for a minute. "I-I believe around your daughter Lieutenant," Hank's eyes widen and choking on his spit, he begins to cough. Connor quickly speeds around him and pats his back, trying to help. 

"Are you alright Lieutenant?" He asks. "An android wants to fuck my daughter." He mumbles to himself out of it. "Pardon?" Connor comes back around front clearly confused by what he meant. "Nothing," Hank rubs his forehead. "Look what do you think about her?" He asks Connor. 

    "She's gorgeous. She was the first one to make me smile and she continues to do so," Hank nods. "I like spending time with her and she makes my heart feel strange," Connor says reverting his eyes away from Hank.

As he returns his eyes back to the lieutenant, Hanks gaze was completely stuck on him. 

"So you're saying that you love her?" He asks Connor sternly getting up out of his chair to stand in front of him.

"I do." He says not hesitating. Hank eyeballs him. You walk back into the office and Connor freezes up, Hank noticing immediately chuckling a bit at the nervous detective. "Connor, look at me." Connor spins around to meet hanks eyes. "If you try to hurt her, there will be no fucking hell that you won't go through if I find out, got it?" Connor nods shakily. "I'll allow it, now go get her before I change my mind," Connor smiles giddily. "Thank you, Lieutenant!" Connor whispers to him as he speeds away from the older man to you.

Hank chuckles and sit's down weakly, as he sees him run to you. 

"Y/n," Connor call to you. "May I speak to you outside if you are available?" You smile at the android. "I am, what's up?" You ask standing up. 

"Please follow me," Connor starts to walk outside excitedly while you look over at your dad with a questioning look. Your dad smirks, shrugs and waves you away making you very suspicious. 

You make your way outside to find Connor standing nervously by the brick wall near the alley. 

"You called?" You ask parking yourself in front of him. 

You noticed that he had taken his quarter out and had begun fiddling with it. "Are you alright Connor?" You question him. He drops his quarter on the concrete, startled. You quickly bend down and pick it up laying it in his palm.

As you place it in his hand he folds his hands around yours, making you jump out of surprise. "Y/n, I love you." Your eyes widen and your face brightens. "Are you alright?" You ask him. "That's quite blunt Connor, are you feeling good?" He nods. "Is that not how you do it?" He asks you. "If not please inform me if I am wrong." 

"Do what?" You question him. "Tell someone that you love them, is that not how you do it?" He asks you. 

"You love me? Connor I-" You pause and begin to laugh out of nerves. "Y/n?" Connor looks at you quizzically. "Is that why you talked to my father?" He nods. "You wanted to get permission first before you asked," You realize. "Oh, Connor that's adorable." 

He smiles. 

"Connor, I love you too. The first time I saw you I knew there was just something special about you. You've completely changed my fathers view on androids, but if we're going to be in a relationship I'd like to take it slow alright?" He nods. "How should we take it slow?" He asks you. You smile and run your fingers through his hair. 

"Well, you could start by asking me out on a date," You say rocking back and forth on your heels. "A date? Like a picnic?" You nod. "Exactly like that." 

Connor smiles and nods. "Then would you like to go on a date with me this Friday?" You blush and nod. "I would love to," Connor cracks a smile and squeezes your hand happily. 

"Now back to judgment aka my dad," You joke pecking his cheek, taking the flustered Connor inside hand in hand.