You meet him:_Simba_Human_

You try to run but you fall to the ground knees weak, claws digging into the ground jumping up, down, side to side, through leaves and giant bushes until you find a perfect place to hide; a cave......

Your p.o.V

I try to keep myself up by holding on to a rock, scraping my claws in the process, I wimper trying to hold myself up from running from those things. Limping and swaying to and fro. All I see is a faint light at the end of the cave with shadows dancing with a beat of a drum.

Simbas p.o.V

"Come on timone, Pumba dance!" I try and get them to do what I want them to but you know them, they wouldn't follow my lead if it was the end of the world!

I sit on a patted stone and a drum at the tips of my feet banging to whatever beat I felt like beating. Every time my claws would hit the base of my drum rimmed with bamboo I would hiss. Timone spins around to the beat in a hula skirt. (XD) He stopped and looks behind my body like he had seen a ghost. His face went pale with fright. I slowly turn around and see...

Your p.o.V

I tried to keep as quiet as I possibly could but the fire they had didn't help me keep cover at all. My shadow danced across the walls as I limped over to the strange figures sitting in the dimmly lit room. I crept over to where they were and slowly but carefully leaned over to where a well built shadow was. Creeping over I had just started to feel a burning sensation in my leg, slowly turning numb. I try to escape their gazes as fast as I could cause I didn't want to get in trouble, but then again I am a lioness so even if they did fight it wouldn't really do anything. I stop and lean down on the damp, cold wall kneeling down to my injured foot looking at the already swelling redness. Thats when it hit me... on of the men in a strange hula skirt was starring right at me.

Simbas p.o.v

I start to turn around to see what Timone was looking at. Next to one of the many drums I own was a girl with a loosely tied ponytail hissing in pain (If you don't have long hair keep it down).
"Are you okay?!" She quickly snapped her head in my direction, trying to stand up. She grabbed onto the cold surface of the cave and limped her way towards the cave entrance. She didn't make it very far considering she had tripped on stalagmite onto the floor.

I rushed over to where she was and gave her my hand, which she took hesitantly, but took.

"What happened to you? Your leg looks terrible."
I helped her up and walked her over to where we were sitting and placed her leg on my lap. She looked like she was thinking I was crazy but I held on to her leg and grabbed some bandages and patched her up. "T-Thank you..." she had managed to say once I was done. "Do you need to get out of here?" I asked wanting to hear a little more of her voice, but instead she only nodded her head. She grabbed onto my shoulder and limped onto the cold, slimey floor. As we got to the exit she turned around to us. "Thank you on behalf of King Mufasa." She said bowing with a very clean clear voice and then before I knew it she was gone. My eyes widen as big as saucers hearing the name of the King that onced lived.........My dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Holy Jesus that was a lot to write my fingers are cramping up now bye, bye~!

FOLLOW?
VOTE?
COMMENT?