Male! Jasmine .servant. pt 2

"Y/n the king requests you!" 

You sigh and stand up. This was the first of many times the king would call you. Ever since the whole 'you're the one I want to marry' situation happened your brain has been a mess. Walking down the hallways and even the slightest glimpse of the prince and your out of there faster than a snap of the fingers. His father said he had his heart set on you but you knew that it wouldn't work, you knew that in order for him and you towed you'd have to be a princess...and you were far from that. Jay had actually escaped the castle once and in return found a very nice friend. Her name was Aladdin, very nice women, very beautiful. She'd been staying in the residence quarters for only a few days when you had started to befriend her. 

She told you how she survived on the streets, and how she came to be. She had found out about Jay wanting to marry you and instantly wanted to help. "Y/n." You walk into the royal corridors. "Yes, your highness?" "I need you to go find Aladdin. She's not been out of her room for ages." You nod and bow out of the room. "Yes, your highness." You jot down to the girl's room but something seemed off. 

"You know," That wasn't her voice nor Jay's. "We could make her a princess!" They say excitedly. You raise your brow. "Princess?" You mumble to yourself. You lean your ear up against the door and hone in on the conversation. 

"You know batta bing batta boom, princess." "But I don't want to do it without her permission though," Aladdin says. "Oh, don't worry. But I'm sorry who doesn't want to be a princess??" "I can name a few people." She says. "Just, please lemme do it!" She groans. "I'm never gonna hear the end of it...I wish for y/n to be a princess!" She says. Your eyes widen and jaw drops. Suddenly, a golden speck formed on your clothes. 

That speck quickly turned into a whole whirlwind of golden dust flying around you. Once it settles you peer down at yourself. You had changed into a much more extravagant outfit then the rags you had been wearing. "Oh, my god." You open up her door. "Aladdin." You look at her. She had been holding a lamp for some weird reason. "What the hell is this?!" You motion towards the clothes. "Look, I'll explain later but I know that Jay loves you and you have your reasons for not wedding him, but I know you love him back and I just wanted to help you." You sigh. "Aladdin. That was very nice of you but..." "Y/n you don't need an excuse for you loving him. I know you do, and he does as well."

You smile. "Thank you." "Now I want to see his reaction towards you!" She beams. You giggle. "I would too. From rags to riches!" You twirl. She laughs alongside you. "Look! You even have a crown!" She points out. You reach atop your head and find the crown she was talking about. "Woah..." You smile. "Let's go!" She grabs your hand and drags you out of her room and down the hall. The other servants snap their heads towards you in shock. She stops by the garden and peers in. "He's there! But with another princess..." She sighs. You look in. He was and had the same bored expression on his face as he did with the others. "Now if you'd only pay attention to me!" The girl gets up and a huff. But what none of you saw coming was the harsh slap across the face leaving him stunned. You gasp and immediately run out the door outside. "Jay!" 

You pass the girl and she grabs your arm. "He's not worth your time, just another pretty boy and immature pretty boy." You frown and wriggle your arm around her grasp. 'Dang, she's strong.' "I'm not letting you get hurt from him as well."

"I'm not going to get hurt. He's not who you think he is! Trust me." Jay looks over at you two and notices her grip on you. "Let her go!" "No. I'm seriously not letting you break another heart!" She yells at him. You grunt, pull your arm free and kick her in the shin. As she released you bolted across the garden to meet Jay with a smile on your face. 

He hugs you and glares at the other princess. "I'm afraid I am going to have you escorted back to your country." She scoffs and turns a heel into the palace. You laugh and hug Jay. "Y/n," He pushes you away and looks at your gown. "Where-where in the world did you get this?? You look even more beautiful!" He beams. "Even more?-" "Turns out," Aladdin walks in. "She's the daughter of a long lost kingdom far, far away. Her family gave her up for adoption because they were in danger of being killed, so they sent her away in hopes that nothing would happen." His eyes widen. "You're a princess?! Oh my god." He shouts. You nod. He hugs you again with a huge grin on his face.

You hug him back. "Now I believe you don't have an excuse to marry me now." He says lowering his voice. You roll your eyes. "No. No, I don't. But what did you mean by even more beautiful?" "You were beautiful then and even more beautiful now."  You chuckle. Slowly, he lifts his hand under your chin and lifts it up so your eyes meet his. "Marry me?" You sigh. "Fine." You smile. He dips you into a soft kiss. You could feel him smile into the kiss as Aladdin squeals in the background. 

You grab a hold of the back of his neck and pull him in closer. He pulls you in from the back. "I love you gorgeous." He whispers against your lips. 

IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE 

Cause it was fluffy-I'll shut up now.