◇Tadashi [Ice skates☆]◇

Christmas. A time for love, snow and presents. For you it was snow, food and crying. All you saw were happy couples feeding each their Christmas cookies and hanging tinsel in their new apartments. Walking around Sanfran Sokyo was like that lovey Dovey tunnel you would find at a fair, couples were everywhere making you feel like nobody loved you. Sighing, You look up at the sky and watch the freshly blanketed snow cover the ground around you. You look back down and walk ignoring everything and anyone around you.

You past a whole lot of shops wafting out the smell of cookies, cake anything you could imagine. You got so caught up into your steps you didn't notice a man walking towards you looking down as well. "Oh, I'm so so sorry I didn't see where I was going and, I'm so sorry!" He holds out his hand for you to grab. "No it's my fault I want looking where I was going!" You grab his hand and he pulls you up. Once you got up you immediately notice the dark chocolate eyes stare into your sparkling [e\c] ones. "Sorry! Um...Hamada, Tadashi Hamada."

"[Y/n]."

"Hey, um since the city has a lot of ice rinks, do you wanna skate?" You smile and nod your head. "Sure I'd love to!" Tadashi quickly grabs your hands and runs to the nearest rink and by the time your there your both out of breath. The two of you look out and see all the different people asking freely. Tadashi asks you for your shoe size then walked away, then came back with two pairs of skates. "Have you ever skated before?" He asks. "Yes I have but that was only when I was younger though. I'm a bit rusty."

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls! Welcome to the Coolers annual ice skating competition, the only skating competition open to the public!" The announcer booms over the stadium. He looks at you then at a poster on the wall. "[Y/n] You could win 3,000 dollars! You have to join!" You look back at him. "W-what no! I-I can't!" He states back at you with the biggest puppy dog eyes you have ever seen. "Ugh! Fine." You walk up to the booth and ask for the announcer. "Um, hi I'm here about the competition." He smiles. "We are just about to get ready, go ahead and go back stage. That's where you'll find the costumes and make-up. Good luck!" You thank him and head down to the back. You look around and find a black and red side slit dress rimmed to the edges with sparkles, glitter and sequins. Taking the dress into your hands, you make your way to the dressing rooms and get changed. You come out of the dressing room and you looked stunning!

You grabbed some red lip stick and clipped half your hair back. "Now up next number 17 [38 eh I'm like hey was up hello... I'm gonna shut up now.] Mrs. [Y/n] Up to the rink and she is going to be skating to Fever by Peggy Lee!" Opening the doors, You skate into the ice forming lines from under your feet, anxiety got the best of you until you looked around in the views and saw Tadashi smiling and giving the thumbs up clearing all your nerves. [Your routine is the one in the video↑] The music starts, You glide across the ice to the beat of the music earning hoots and hallers from the audience. The cold air dusted your cheeks and your forehead. Your feet turned into a spin and you could hear the audience for miles and miles but the loudest one was Tadashi. The music stops, You stop and you could hear a pin drop before you see hundreds of people stand up and give you a round of applause. Backstage you look around. "[Y/n]!!!!!" You turn around and find Tadashi running towards you and embrace you with a tight hug. "You did so well!" You smile and thank him but before you could finish you felt him smash his lips onto yours passionately but sweetly, and you start to kiss back. The both of you slowly pull away grasping onto air. "I really love you [y/n]."

"I love you too Tadashi!"

That night you earned a boyfriend and 3,000 dollars.