You meet him: £Male! Ariel£

Swimming away In the depths of the ocean away from all life in hell. Merfoke kept telling you that you were crazy, but except one that believed every word. Arthur.
(Sorry I didn't have any good names for him)

Your p.o.v

"No mom you have to believe me! I swear I saw the humans killing merpeople they thought were fish!" Sighing mom swam away to her room. "Sweetie your just hallucinating, Nobody would even go up to the surface without queen tritans permission." Anger fuming from my body I swim away over to the castle.

The play was in session and once again I was there because I always wanted to see the last Prince, Arthur in which I never did. Merfoke were singing along to the music as the prince's were singing their song.

I wondered or should I say everyone wondered where the last Prince was but no one knew.

Arthur's p.o.v

"Look at all this Flounder!" I try and grab her attention as we both swim into the murky waters deep into the broken ship. 

"Hey Arthur, maybe we shouldn't be here the play started an hour ago..." My eyes open wide like saucers. "So your telling me that the play started an HOUR AGO?!?!?" She shakes her head nervously. I face palm.  'My Moms gonna kill me to the edges of the earth!' I swim around the boat to head in the direction of the castle with flounder swimming after me. Swimming as fast as I can I try to make it on time in order to catch up with everyone. 

~~Time skip~~

We both make it to the Castle only to see thousands of Merfoke swimming out of the building. I sink to the sandy waters arms wide open. 

Your p.o.v

"My Queen!" I try to swim up to the stage as I always do after all the performances. With my F/c tail glimmering in the bright spotlights still on. "Oh, Y/n It's so glad to see you again! How did you like the performance?" She turned around to talk to you as you swim up to her majesty. "It was lovely as always! Even though Prince Arthur wasn't here..." I look down at the stage. "I have never seen him up close or.... For my matter ever..." She looks up to your face. She swims up to you and lifts your head up. "Sweetie I'm sure one time he'll--" As she finishes her sentence the Castle doors slam open and a young man with Blood red hair and a bright green tail swims in.

"Mom I'm sorry, I got lost of time I couldn't be trusted I'm sorry, I'm sorry--" He looks at both of us (Mainly at me) and a blush forms like wildfire on his face.

"Excuse me Miss for my actions my name is Arthur. Prince Arthur..." He bows slightly and kisses the top of your hand. "It's so nice to finally meet you... My name is Y/n l/n I'm the bakers daughter." His eyes open wide. He swims close to you, He's slightly taller than you but not by much. 

"I've been waiting to meet you Miss L/n, I've heard a lot of you from my mother." He smiles brightly at you. 

Then thats when you feel a hand on your back pushing you two together. "Well, Arthur now that you've met Y/n it's time to announce something I have been keeping away form you and your mother knows this as well Y/n. Meet your Fiancée!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LIKE?

FOLLOW?

COMMENT?