Thor (Poptart Scandal)

Since a lot of you guys really liked the last chapter and requested one more of these I thought, What the hell why not. So here you go!

Thors POV

I squint my eyes at the corner of the kitchen table. I remeber specifically there being a box I had set there full of strawberry poptarts. I turn around and spot Tony and Madden y/n entering side by side having a conversation.

"Man of Iron, have you seen my Toaster pastries??" I question him. "You mean your poptarts, no." He looks over at y/n and she shrugs. "No clue. I didn't even see poptarts there." She speaks up, Tony looks back over at me and shrugs. "Try Clint he's always taking other peoples things. Especially if its food, then he would have seen it and taken it." Y/n suggests. I nod and walk over them. "Thank you, I shall now go check with the eye of the hawk."

I quickly brush past them moving towards the end of the hallway, where the airvents were and possibly Clint.

Your POV

"Well that was strange." You say. Tony scoffs. "Yeah..." He turns his head and looks down at you. "You stole them didn't you." You stare at your feet rocking back and forth. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Y/n your moving back and forth staring at nothing but your feet, You're hiding something." You bite your lip and look at him. "Ok maybe I did, but I have a good reason to!" He lifts his eyebrow. "And that is?..." You sigh. "I may or may not have ever had a poptart...ever." He gasps. "What?! Are you kidding, how could you have never had a poptart ever?!"

"Well, I had very strict parents and never had sweets often. So when we did get them, they would either be mints or a butterscotch candy."

"Damn that's rough."

You chuckle. "Ehh it wasn't so hard, besides I always got the butterscotch so everything's good." You both male your way over to the counter and sit down on the stools. Before you guys could order anything from JARVIS, Thor came bursting in out of breath. "Miss y/n, he didn't have them. I even searched him!" You look at him awkwardly. "Well try the others maybe they have them." He thinks for a minute before speaking up.

"Wait I remeber Stark saying something about JARVIS recording things! I can check the....the..-"

"Security."

"Security!" And with that he ran off to the record room from the elevator then stepped out. "Could you maybe come with me...I kinda forgot where it was." You both chuckle and scoot your chairs back and head over to the elevator lift with Thor smiling like a fat kid on Christmas. You frown knowing that he would find out soon enough and your gut started to drop. What would he do? How would he react? Oh the possibilities. The lift dings and opens its doors to reveal a darkened room lit up by at least 30 computers, each lined up, row by row.

"Man of Iron, Check from this morning!" Thor yells and Tony covers his ears. "Okay, okay jeez you don't need to yell." He walks over to the kitchen camera and rewinds the tape back to the time set. While their eyes were glued to the screen, you had slipped out of the room and sat on the wall outside. You placed your hands over your face just thinking. They were such a small detail in his life, but why do you feel so bad.

A couple mimutes had past and you were waiting for something anything, any type of noise. Nothing came until you hear a loud.

"WHHHHAAATTT?!!!!" You shut you eyes as you hear the door open, jumping a bit. "Miss y/n why would you lie to me?" Footsteps stopped in front of you and crouched down. Thor pulled your hands from your face looking at you sadly. "I'm sorry...I just....I guess I....." You huff and give up trying to talk hanging your head down. You felt his hand slip under your chin and lift it back up starring into your eyes. "You could have told me...I would have understood."

"I guess I was just scared of how you would react I guess...that's why." He smiles. "Why would I be angry at the woman I love?" You shot your head back up and furrowed your eye brows confused. "What?"

"Plus...you may have some left!"

"Thor their all-" He cuts you off by gently pressing his lips against yours, moving slowly so you could get used to it. You smile and kiss him back wrapping your arms around his neck. All of a sudden, you feel his tongue slide against your bottom lip and he pulls away. "See, you had a crumb on your lip." You blush and playfully smack him and he rubs the back of his head. "I love you too Thor." His smile widens and slams his lips back onto yours pushing you against the wall behind you.

While you weren't looking, Tony had been pressed up against the door frame watching in entertainment as you both kiss each other.

"I guess I never really thought of you two together." You look over, push Thor away and growl at Tony before grabbing your shoe and throwing it at him. "Don't spy on us you pervert!" He laughs and heads inside the elevator. You sigh and Thor laughs. "You are one feisty woman." You smile. "Better believe it! Now lets go get you some more poptarts."