Enoch (The Dead can Love too)

"Jake!" You look out your window from your room. Emma and Jacob had been 'frolicking' around the Peculiar house all lovey dovey. You sigh. You wish you and your crush could do the same but he's too stubborn to even notice you. Enoch.

   He still doesn't even notice Jacob as a peculiar, he's that stubborn. Although the irish boy was a bit rocky, you could help but like him. Footsteps slammed up the stairs and past your room only to have a door at the end of the hall slam. "What the hell?" You run to open your door and go to the border up end of the hall. You knock on his door. "Enoch?" He grunts from inside. "Hey, could I come in?" He hums and you jiggle the handle and it pops open. "Hey. I heard some commotion. What happened?" He spins to you in his chair.

"Nothing." He spins back around, while you make a face at him. "You literally just stormed up here in a huge play-like manner and now it's nothing." He nods. "Yep." You squint. "Yeah right."

He spun back to his table and grabbed a heart, placing it into his doll. Little by little, the dolls parts began to spring to life and soon began to walk around the table, easily entertaining Enoch. "You avoiding the question E!" He frowns and continues to watch the doll. "Enoch. Please." You ask in a soft tone. His eyes moved away from the table and to the cabinets in front of you both. You huff. "Fine then I'll just ask Mrs. Peregrine what happened." He shoots up from his chair but it was too late, you had already stormed downstairs to find the ymbryne. "Bullocks." He runs after you, doll in hand, in a hustle across the hall and down the staircase.

"Y/n! Don't you dare ask her!"

You ignore him and keep going to the garden, brushing past Emma and Jacob. "Em, have you seen the bird?" She nods. "She was at the beach with the twins, for swimming!"

"Thank you!!" You turn and speed towards the lonely beach, Enoch close on your tail. "Where's she headed??" He shouts. "The Beach!" Jacob replies equally as loud. He nods and continues following you. Your boots crunched against the pebble like concrete road leading to the beach. You could tell that Enoch was hiding something important, and you wanted to know what.

☆ミ ☆彡 Enoch's POV  ☆ミ ☆彡

I couldn't catch up to her. For someone whose supposed to be faster in water she sure is damn fast on land too. I felt my heart beat a mile per second the closer we got to the watery location, knowing that it's going to come out sooner or later.

Everyone was outside watching the two of us making fools out of ourselves, chasing after each other like dog and cat. Olive brushed her hand in the air wanting me to do wanted I ment to do. Hugh, Millard and Horace all stood there enjoying the sight of me being out ran. I shake my head and keep going. At this point, y/n had just turned and bounced up and down on the jagged rock path to Mrs. Peregrine and the Medusa like twins. "Y/n stop!" I call after her, foolishly hoping it would stop her when I know it wouldn't. "No I know your hiding something, and I'm going to find out what!" I sigh and hop the same path she did. Before I knew it she had reached the bird. "Damn it." I mutter.

Your POV   ╰( ̄▽ ̄)╭

"Mrs. Peregrine!" You shout. The deep haired woman turns around. "Oh, hello y/n. Is anything the matter?" You nod your head vigorously. "Well, go on."

"Were you in the home when Enoch stormed off into his room?" She nods. "What exactly wer-"

"Stop!" You turn to see an out of breath Enoch hunched against his knees. "Stop Mrs. P, please don't say anything!" He begged. She sighs. "My boy have you brought your do-Melissa." She corrects herself. He nods and shows her the broken doll. "Then what have you to worry about?! Go on then, now or never!" He turns and faces me with a stern yet unsure facial expression. "Enoch I-" He holds out his hand. "No. I have to do this. It's been killing me the past few resets."

  By now all the children had gathered along the top of the canyon bordering the beach to watch Enoch as he carefully set Melissa down and whispered into her ear. It slowly got up and fished out something from its small pockets. It was a note, and it was addressed to you. The doll quickly made its way over to you, as you crouch to receive it. Enoch had folded his arms and turned his back from me before I could open the strange little letter.

Dearest y/n,

Ever since you left your old loop to come to ours I will admit that I have been being a pain in the buttocks, but I just didn't want you to see how I felt.

You were just so beautiful I couldn't exactly describe how I felt when I shook your hand for the very first time. Yes I have ignored you in the past but for good reasons, my ignorance. I couldn't help but act a fool around you. Your personality was just so obsorbend it was hard not to smile with you around, and I just wanted to say that I really like you and if you don't feel that same I'll be okay with it.

-Enoch

You lift your head from the note and smile. Shaking your head, you giggles and hug the stubborn boys back. "Of course I like you, dummy." He's expression softens. "Really?" He asks. You nod. For the first time in a while he smiled that awkwardly famous smile and hugged you back, kissing you on the cheek, making you flustered beyond belief.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that." He says snuggled into your neck. "Me too..." You reply in a sigh.

MY LITTLE TSUDERE CHILD ENOCH ▔□▔)/▔□▔)/▔□▔)/