Deku .shy crush.

You hold the box of chocolates nervously in your arms trying not to use your quirk to set anything on fire. Last night you had prepped yourself in the mirror for this day, the day you were going to confess to your crush, valentines day. It was the same thing every other school did, you all had lockers so that you could put valentines inside, but today you were going to go face to face. 

The problem was...everybody avoided you. Your quirk especially. You had gotten most of it from your mom, your dad didn't really have much of a quirk so it didn't really affect you. Anytime you got nervous your hands would catch fire. When you were extremely angry, your whole body would burst into blue flames melting anything at your touch. 

You had been swaying side to side on your feet by the locker room mentally preparing yourself for whatever was to come. 

You take a deep breath and exit into the hallways searching for the teen. Just as you were about to give up someone shouts, "Y/n!!" You turn and smack the chocolates behind your back and smile seeing Deku bolting towards you folding something behind his back. "H-hey Deku I was just looking for you." He smiles. "Really? I was looking for you." He says back. You giggle. "That's a coincidence isn't it?" He nods. "Yeah, it is. So I just wanted to ask you quickly if you maybe wanted to walk home with me?" You smile. "I would love to."

He goes to your side and you and him walk down the hallway outside. "So why did you need to see me?" You ask. He blushes. "W-well I..." He pauses. "It's kind of hard to say." You raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" "Nevermind I-I can get to it later. Anyway, It's a nice day out right?" You nod. 

"It's beautiful out." You say as a small flower petal lands in front of you. "I'm a pretty big fan of the warm weather," "Well, you kinda burst into flames so that would be expected." You blush as your hair quickly catches flame. You squeak and drop the box of chocolates to pat down the fire Deku laughs and helps dropping his item as well. You both notice this soon enough and blush. "T-thanks." You smile. "It's no problem, but um...who's that for?" He points towards the small box of chocolates that had fallen from your hands. "Ah-" You drop down and scoop it up quickly shielding it from him. 

"W-who are those for?" You look at the pile of flowers that had fallen on the floor. 

He does the same as you and hides them behind his back. "They-I-well..." He blushes and looks down. "Aren't those tulips and daisies?" He nods and sighs. "They...were for you." You look at him. "Me?"

He nods again holding them out for you. "T-that's the reason why I was looking for you." "I guess I can say the same for myself..." You mutter. "W-what?" You blush your foot catching a small fire. "These were for you..." You hold out the chocolates. He smiles. "Thank you. Urm, I guess this would be a good time to tell you I like you back..." You smile. "I'm glad you like them a-and I'm glad you like me." 

He chuckles nervously. "I'm glad you like them though." You tell him. "And I'm glad you hopefully like the flowers." You peck his cheek. "I love them."