Tom Lucitor (devilish grin)

Hehe this one was requested on my Sarahah (in which you should totally check out)

You pick your dress up off the floor and get into the hellish elevator. The blood moonball was probably the biggest event of the year. You loved the aspect of the masquerade masks and not knowing who was who. 

You sat down as it dropped downwards. 

Your family said they would go later, but you couldn't wait. You had prepared yourself in your bedroom doing your hair, & makeup, many girls went to a boutique or salon but your family couldn't afford it. You were grateful for everything your family did but it would be nice once in awhile to treat yourself to something. 

You had been waiting for this moment since you were born. Or maybe just until you met Tom.

You and he met from, believe it or not, Star. She's the one that wanted you, other than her parents, to meet Tom for the first time. But of course, this was before they broke up and he became obsessed with the thought of him and her being together again.

The elevator stops and the doors slide open to greet you with multiple demon like people, much like you. You only had small horns at the top of your head from your father, so nothing too big. You grip onto the hem of your dress and lift it up slightly so that you could get out. All eyes quickly went to you with a slim dress with the sleeves seeming to evaporate into diamonds, the fabric not even showing. You walk towards the entrance when another elevator shows up. The doors open and you smile. "Y/n!!" Star jumps out in a mid-length pink dress into your arms. 

You laugh. "Nice to see you again Star." 

She looks up at you. "I haven't seen you in a bazillion years!" You roll your eyes. 

"It hasn't been that long."

"Well, it felt like it!"  

You shrug. She lets go of you and looks at your dress. "You look so beautiful!!" She shouts. You blush at how much attention she was drawing towards you both. You shush her. "Thank you but can we take your tone down like five or six notches?" She quiets herself. "Oops sorry..." You shake your head. "It's fine. I just don't like that much attention." 

She shrugs. "Whatever you say. Anyway, did you make your dress? It's so sparkly!!" She grins. You chuckle. "No, but it is pretty sparkly isn't it?" 

You say whilst twirling once to let the light each part of your dress. Before any of you could say anything a large firey chariot rode in stopping everyone in their tracks. Star groans and turns away. "Isn't that Tom?" You ask, she nods. "I'm turning around so that he won't see me and go to you." You laugh and grab her shoulder. "I appreciate the notion but he won't notice me no matter how hard I try."

She turns and smirks. 

"Arrree yyooouuu suuurrree??" She says making you look over at him completely in awe of you.

You could quickly feel your face begin to redden. He turns away in a scuff making you frown. You sigh and look at Star. 

"See?" Star frowns and crosses her arms. "That little-" She gasps then smiles. You look at her with an odd look. "What?" She smirks before stomping away. She comes back with a confused Tom riding her heels. "How could you not look at her!?! Her dress is so sparkly, and she looks prettier than ever!" Star yells at him. He doesn't say anything and looks at you awkwardly. 

You look back but then immediately look down at the floor. 

He clears his throat just as the music begins to play. "W-would you like to dance?" You look up at him, he had his hand held out waiting for you to take it. You smile. 

"I'd love too." You fold your hand over his and strolls you over to the floor. You both move around for a while before you stopped. "Look, Tom," He stops. " This is nice and all but I know that you're just dancing with me because you want to closer to Star." He doesn't say anything. "Hit the nail on the head didn't I?" He looks away. You sigh and smile hiding the sadness in your facial expressions. 

"Look I won't make you like me or want to like me just...don't force yourself alright?" 

He looks at you. "I'm sorry I just can't seem to get over it." You shake your head. "No I understand." You step away. 

"Thanks for the dance though..." You turn around and walk away. Star had been in the crowds waiting for something to happen but was extremely disappointed to see you walking back towards her. 

"Y/n what happened??" "He's still not over you." You say chuckling half-heartedly. Tears had slowly begun to rim your eyelids as Star groans. "He needs to get it through his thick skull that I'm not going to be with him again!" She yells. You turn to notice almost everyone looking at you. You wave them off and turn back to Star. "Look, I tried- pat on my back yadda yadda. I'm not going to change his mind." You walk past her. 

"Y/n-!" "Star!" She turns around leaving you be. It was Tom, she quickly frowns. 

"You little-!" She yells. "You made my best friend cry!" He looks at her with a strange look. "I made who-" "Y/n! You made Y/n cry!" She cuts him off. "I-I made her cry?" She nods. 

"Do you not understand?? You're so stuck on one thing and won't notice anyone else!! She's liked you ever since we were all younger!" He chokes on his words. "Your such a dumb ass!" She shouts and storms off after you. 

CONTINUED IN PART 2

Aye famarino, I was thinking for a while and would you guys want a face reveal or something like that if this book reaches a million views or something of the sorts. I don't mind if I do one so if any of you are interested I could do that .-.