Robbie X Reader

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssss! Just a quick question before we start this, do you guys want me to make a seperate oneshot book on Gravity Falls? K carry on! Requested by:Ally_and_Jade

Gravity Falls. A small town in northern Oregon, full of mystery, power and weirdness. You jogged down the gravely pathway heading towards the Mystery Shack. "Y/n!" You turn around and notice Dipper and Mabel riding the golf cart towards you bumping up and down the small rocks.

"What's up guys!" You yell running towards them as they halt to a stop. "Wanna ride?" Dipper asks you while Mabel was in the background shaking her head yes back and forth. "Sure why not?" They both smile while you jump in the back seat when they start to head off. "Anyone at the shack yet cept old man?!" You try and yell over the motor of the cart. "Yeah Wendys there, so's her Ex Robbie!" Dipper yells back keeping his eyes on the road.

"Wait isn't he the one that won't stop texting her pictures of himself crying?" Dipper starts bursting out laughing.

"Yep!!"

A few minutes later after the conversation Dipper pulls the cart to the spot next to the house. Soos walks over just as everyone walks out of the cart. "Hey guys." He says Waddles right behind him. "Hey Soos." You reply back getting out of the cart since you were the last one. The shacks door opens and Wendy steps out to look over and see who it was. "Y/n!!" She calls out. You smile. "Wendy!" You sprint over to her and engulf her in a giant hug before she pushes you away. "So how's the Ex?" You ask persistently. She sighs. "Still following me..."

You giggle a small bit then realise sonething. "Hey how come I've never met him?" She chuckles. "Well he's here sulking in a corner if you need him."

She walks in with you following behind her. She shuts the door and Painc at the Disco blares through homemade speakers. 'This is Gospel' started playing as we look over in the top right corner of the shack, and there was Robbie moaping. "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOO!" You and Wendy both shield your ears and you both run to the source of the music, then shut it off. He stood up. "Hey!!" Before he could say anything else he froze. He was wearing a black hoodie with a red broken heart on the front. Damn. His bangs almost completely covered the right side of his face. "W-Wendy, Hey, I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to, I didn't know you were here I-" She cuts him off. "Robbie nevermind that this is y/n my good friend. She wanted to meet you."

He looks behind Wendy's back and you peak out from the side. Immediately his face turns just as red as the heart in his hoodie.

He gulps and retreats his hands back inti the frint pockets. "H-Hi...." He barely speaks above a mumble. I walk out infront of Wendy and pushed my hand out in front of my body for him to shake. "My names y/n. I've heard a lot about you." He looks up slightly and slowly takes out his hand, and like lighting shakes it and goes back into the cave. It was large and pale. "Hey y/n I gotta go back and help out Soos before Stan gets up." I smile. "K!" Wendy walks out the door and shuts it leaving you and Robbie alone. He sits back down and you sit with him.

"So...... You like Panic at the Disco?" You say after a few awkward minutes. He looks up in surprise. "You know them?" You nod. "Heck yeah. Many favorite song is Death of a bachelor." He smiles a bit. "That's mine too." You smile wider. "Really?! All my friends say that Emporers New Clothes is the best one!" He looks up fully and smiles. "That's what my friends say!" You giggle and settle down. You sigh and he does the same. "Hey y/n, have you ever been through a break up but never knew how to move on?" You smile. "A few. The best way to deal with it is move on and except it, well that's what I think. If you find someone new and interesting you can all ways see what there like!" He smiles. "Thanks...so what's your favorite color?" You scrunched up your face in confusion. "My favorite color?" He nods "Your favorite color." You sigh. "Probably f/c." He nods.

"Favorite band?"

"F/b."

"One thing you would Change about yourself."

"Nothing.... I'm fabalas."

He chuckles. "Favorite food."

"F/f."

He smiles one last time. "Hey y/n.....I-" He rubs his neck awkwardly. "I-I.....nevermind let me just show you." Before you could say anything he quickly leans in and pecks you on the lips. Your face turns bright red in surprise as does he. Like an energy boost, confidence quickly filled up your blood stream and you kiss him back without hesitation. His eyes open wide before slowly shutting them and kissing you back. The kiss lasts for a minute or two before breaking for air, leaving the both of you red in the face.

"Umm, y/n w-would you maybe want to go in a date with me?" He stares you right in the eyes for a second before you answer. "I would love to." And you smile.