Leslie .halloween special.

I'm sorry, he's too precious and I need to protect my child.

also sorry if any of this is wrong, sorry I haven't yet completed the game fully so I don't want to mess anything up. This is set up in Evil Within 2 but of course me being me I didn't see all of it, so I don't exactly know if Leslie is dead, if he is he isn't because I refuse to let him get killed. I also may or may not have changed around a few things.

You didn't want to stay here. You didn't have any choice, they were blocking the doors everywhere. The last time you had to be scared about things outside your door was in the asylum. You shiver. The asylum was a dark, unnatural, inhumane place; people were animals there. You had every right to be terrified there, every right to be jittery and jumpy. Any slightest sound of feet walking around the halls back and forth would trigger you into an extreme emotional state. This was so close to replicating it. Things were outside your door, outside, everywhere. It was driving you mad.

All you needed for this to be exactly true was for you to be thrown into a completely different scenario. You had gone into a complete tantrum before they had enough of you, snapping their tolerance for you in halve. 

You huddle yourself into a ball in the corner of the encased bedroom. Those doctors had stormed into your area wielding guns and tranquilizers shouting order after order trying to calm you down. That was all till someone scooped you up, locking you onto a wheelchair wheeling you down the hallway to a flickering cave like room sending you into an extreme episode. This only made it worse. You screamed, yanked and tugged to try and get away from the others. 

Right now you had been trapped inside an abandoned house trying to save this damn Sebastian guy and this girl core or whatever. Yes, you had a gun with you but it wasn't safe to use it at this moment. You were stuck inside one of your episodes causing you to not yet completely loose it. The people who worked for Mobius were cruel; they ripped you from your peaceful living in order to track down those two. You'd thought you could finally be free and not be considered a threat because of your sanity till now. They never checked any records, nothing. Just saw you of use and took you. They never did check the possibilities of what you could do, or cause any happens inside here. You could remember one of your major breakdowns was with him. Truthfully he was the only one your could trust until they took him too. Everything was taken from you including who you were. 

Might as well assume you were an object with people just tossing you around and such. 

The things outside scratched and rapped at your door sending chills down your spine and throughout your body. Their moans and groans traveled through the door and to your ears. They were disgusting. 

Images flashed through your brain of him. He blocked out most of the grim beings that were in the damned asylum. You attempt to steady your breath much like you two did together to calm each other down when you had attacks. Slowly you could feel yourself stop shaking and less foggy minded. You look up, scavenging the room emotionless for anything to block the door to keep them from getting inside. There were multiple pounds at the door, trying to claw their way in. 

You take a deep breath in and grip onto the nearest thing to hull yourself up. Once you were up you could finally start to move things. Quickly you throw yourself to the bed and cram it as close to the door as possible. That should give you some time. Without thinking you run over to the window that was boarded up across the room and start to tear the planks of wood nailed to the walls. You see the outside of the building in the distance things were crumbling down, making the area look depressing. You ignore it and keep peeling the wood off till the window sill was free. You didn't hesitate to shove the glass upwards. You peer out into the world to try and find some why down or up. The wood was pretty chunky around the edges so you could climb your way down.