.danny phantom. part 2

Here we are. I think this is one of my most requested one shots in a while.

Northerners: Nah it's just a little sleet on the roads, nothing big....

Southerners: OH MY LORD, THE DEVILS DANDRUFF HAS POISONED OUR GREEN EARTH WE NEED TO MAKE IMMEDIATE PRECAUTIONS TO MAKE SURE EVERY DIDDLY DARN HUMAN IS SAFE!!!!!!

I can say this because I live in the south, sorry not sorry. and excuse me he does not have the right to do this to my heart

You sit down on the side of the school. These past few months were...interesting. You kept out of the way of the school students more then usual and you'd actually switch it around a bit with helping more of the unfortunate who'd stumble upon you. 

You do have to admit it was more lonely then it was on a normal basis. Ever since you met Danny again, all you could think about was how he felt about you. That was the first time in a long time someone had hugged you ever since the incident. You would see Danny hang out with his group of friends and only wish what it would be like to be with a group of people again. You sighed and huddled yourself closer to the wall as you hear the bell ring once more and watch Danny walk inside. 

"Hello." You keep looking down knowing it wasn't towards you. "H-hello?" You look up and find a small girl looking at you. "Hi? You are talking to me aren't you?" She nods. "So, how did you pass away?" She asks, you scoff. "Aren't you a bit too young to asking such a thing like that?" She shakes her head. "It's okay, we all have our stories don't we? I was struck by a car." You frown. "I'm so sorry." "It's okay. Why do you look so sad?" You sigh. "It's nothing." She shakes her head. "No it's not. Please tell me..." "Well...I-I was hit by a drunk driver a few months back and I just... overheard that my crush likes me back. It hurts." She frowns. Then thinks for a second before sending you a small smile.

"Um if I'm of any help, and I know this'll sound really cliche but, my dad was a great scientist sadly when I past away he folded this drink under my arm. He did some research on the deceased and apparently this 'drink' let's the now un dead person come to life." You make a face. "They don't come back as like a zombie or something," "No, no, no well technically yes but not in the way you'd think. He tested it on my old grandmama way back and it worked perfectly fine."

"You're sure about that?" She nods. "I saw it all myself! She's still well today." She smiles. "W-why are you telling me about this?" You ask. "Well, I saw you sitting here all by yourself and...well maybe if I wasn't greedy then maybe one day I'd get to see my dad again." "B-but then why don't you drink it for yourself?" You counter. "You have your whole life ahead of you...I had my chance." You think for a second. "I-I'm sorry, if you don't mind me asking just how old are you?" "43." Your jaw drops. "4-43?" She nods. "So don't worry about me. I want you to have it." The final bell of the day rings. The girl pushes the drink onto you and smiles. "Please. Take it." "Thank you." You call out to her as she runs off. You stare down at the small bottle placed in your palm. 

The liquid was a sickly purple color, truthfully you didn't really trust it but you'd do anything to be with Danny and your friends again. 

You sigh and clutch the bottle in your hand before heading inside the building once more. Everyone was gone except the usual football players and after school programs. You float around till you see an open classroom with no one inside it. 

You smile and float on inside. You close the door and lock it turning off the lights so that it doesn't seem so suspicious. You unfold the purple liquid out of your palm and think. Why would that little girl come up to you, how the hell did she look so young?! You know what what the heck, you take the bottle and pull out the cork that was keeping the liquid from spilling out. You wait a second and look at the stuff.

It didn't have a smell, which was strange cause normally you'd think it would but it didn't.  You shake your head before downing it. It wasn't the best thing in the world nor was it the worst. After finishing it up you swallow and place the bottle on a nearby desk. Suddenly and weird tingly feeling started to come up from your feet. You furrow your eyebrows together and look down at your feet. A weird glow started to form around your body as the tingling began to grow throughout your figure. You groan as the tingling started to feel more like burning or cramps. 

You double over in pain until it suddenly stopped. 

You open up your eyes and unfold from your ball. You look at your hands and clench them together. You gasp. "Oh my go-" You poke your finger at your other hand, it didn't go through! You smile, you were human again!!!

You stand up then run around in excitement. Then stop. Where were you going to go? You should probably go to your parents, what will their reactions be?? What will your neighbors reaction be? You shake those thoughts out of your head. You unlock the door to the classroom, turn on the lights again and run out the door. You speed down the hallways and down the sidewalks to your house. Your mother and father were of course shaken by your sudden appearance. They hugged you over and over again and kissed your face all over. You explained what happened but of course they didn't really believe you nor did they care. Their baby was home.

You had to sleep down on the couch that night because of what they did to your room. Not expecting their dead daughter to return home they cleared all of your stuff. 

You were kinda worried about how everyone was going to react once they see you at school.

You fell asleep and what seemed like forever, the sun finally rose up. Your mom woke you up and made you breakfast just happy you were back. They got your backpack ready and everything in the car ready to go. You finished getting ready and headed downstairs.

Soon enough you got in the car with your mom driving you to school. You sigh. "Sweetie," You lookup at your mom nervously. "Don't be nervous...if someone says something just tell them 'bad asses don't die.'" You playfully hit your mom on the shoulder. "Whatever." You lived pretty close to the school so it didn't take long to get there but when she parked your nerves spiked. You felt her hand on yours giving it a gentle squeeze. "You got this." You smile. "Thanks mom." She smiles back and waves you good bye. "Be careful alright!" You nod and wave back. "Love you!" "Love you too!" She pulls away from the parking spot and you look around. All ready people were beginning to look at you.

You could see Dash gawk at you with his finger pointed at you in dismay. You smirk and puff out your chest. "SUCK IT DASH!" You shout, his teammates burst out in laughter. His jaw drops. That's for bullying Danny and Tucker. Heads turned towards you and some faint. 

Quickly you spot the boy that you were looking for. You grin happily and speed over to him. He was by himself, he normally was till Tucker and Sam got there. You smirk and tip toe behind him once you got closer to him. At the perfect time you, "BOO!" He squeals jumping in the air and spinning around. "Dash what the he-" He stops once he see's you. You wave. "Hi Danny." He doesn't say anything. You frown. "Oh...never mind." You turn around and begin to walk away. It's only been a few months, could he have forgotten about you?

Footsteps quickly came up behind you before you were harshly spun around. Lips suddenly clashed with yours. It was Danny. You smile into the kiss and press back against his lips. He smiles as well, wrapping his arms around you pulling you tighter against him. After a few minutes of the kissing he pulls away dazed. "H-how did you?" "It's a long story." He smiles. "Your human again..." You nod. "Yep and I'm sure as hell never leaving again." You could notice that he had started to tear up at your appearance and you frown. You place your hands on his cheeks and wipe away any tears so that they couldn't fall. "Hey, it's okay there's no need to cry." "I-I'm not crying, there's just...a lot of dirt." You giggle and sigh in contempt. 

"I love you." He mutters making you grin from ear to ear. "I love you too." You whisper. 

"Are you really sure your good with the whole kissing a dead girl thing?" 

"I've done it before haven't I?"