-voltron week- .day 1.

Hunk

You sigh in content

You sigh in content. You had woken up in the middle of the night by a nightmare. Your last mission had worried you too much about your lover. Hunk and you had been together ever since he had confessed to you last month. You both respected one another and worried whenever the other, you knew, was in danger. 

You walk into the rather large kitchen and unfold an item that had been stuffed inside your shirt. It was a roll of cookie dough you made the other day without the others knowing. Baking for you was soothing, much like Hunk and cooking. Quietly you unpack the rolling pin and trays that you need for the cookies. As quickly as you could you pressed the buttons on the oven. You heard a door open and a cold sweat goes down your spine. "Damn it." You whisper to yourself. 

Footsteps come your way and a head full of brown hair. "Y/n what are you doing??" Pidge stumbles in quite sleepy. 

"I just had a nightmare. Trying to clear my head by baking some cookies." Her face lights up. "Cookies??" She whispers happily. You nod. "Haven't had a cookie in a while huh?" "Hell yeah." She smiles and comes over to your side. "Did you tell Hunk you were in here." You giggle. "Pidge he is fast asleep. The only way to wake him up would be with a gong for an alarm clock." You joke. Pidge giggles a bit before grabbing some flour. She grabs a handful and sprinkles in on the counter while you grab your rolling pin and the cookie dough.

You begin to flatten it out when another head pops in, this time it was that familiar dark brown hair. "Y/n?" Hunk pouts tiredly. You both stop what your doing. "Hunk why are you up?" "Because your not there with me." You chuckle and roll your eyes. "Also I smelt food." Pidge cackles. "I knew that wasn't the only thing waking you up."

He wipes his eyes trying to wake himself up and stumbles into the kitchen behind you. He flops his body onto your back and hugs you nuzzling his face into your neck. "Hunk what are you doing?" You ask. "Am I not allowed to hug my girlfriend??" "Get a room you two." Pidge mutters. You smack her hand with the rolling pin you were using and she reels her hand back rubbing it with the other. You go back to rolling out your half of the dough. "Hunk I can't move around with you like this on my back." You tell him. He nuzzles his head further into your neck tickling you a bit. "Hunk..." He does it again and you chuckle softly. "Hunk I'm trying to do something." "I know. You're just really warm." You roll your eyes and stop rolling the dough. The best you could you scuttle over to the other side of the counter where the knifes were. 

On board they didn't have any cookie cutters, go figure, so you all had to make do. 

You grab two and hand one to Pidge. "Be really careful, if you try to stab me you bet your ass I'm gonna stab back." Pidge nods while rolling her eyes and grabs the knife from your hand. 

You start to trace circles into the dough when you feel something trace around your neck. It was Hunk. For each circle you traced, or tried to trace, he would peck your neck once or twice. You had begun to fidget your hand around the knife and swallow the lump in your throat. 

You peel away the access dough from the circles and place the pieces to the side. Pidge leans down to grab a cookie sheet from one of the cabinets. Hunk started to place longer sleepy  kisses on your neck making you even more fidgety. "Hunk I am a child if you are going to have sex at 3 in the morning in the kitchen at least wait for me to leave." Pidge warns. He stops looks up at her, both your faces bright red. "Pidge!" You hiss. She shrugs and places the sheet on the counter. 

You spatula the cookies onto the tray, Pidge does the same. You lift it up and wait for Pidge to open the oven. When she does you slide the cookies inside and close the door. Hunk is showing no sign of letting go of you. "I'll be in my room if you need me." Pidge waves you both good bye and exits the kitchen. 

You sigh. "Hunk," You tap him on the head. "What can I give you for you to let go of me?" He lifts up his head and pouts his lips. "I'm guessing a kiss?" He nods. You smile and give in. You quickly peck him on the lips and expect to pull away. Instead, he moves around your body to get in front of you pulling you back in kissing you again. Your eyes widen in surprise and you can feel him smirk closing his eyes. You close your eyes too. He starts to move his lips and push you against the counter. You pat him on the back and he leans away. You pat your hands behind the counter and smile at him. "Why'd you stop?" He asks. You lift up your hand and boop his nose. A small trace of flour was left. 

Hunk smiles. "Really?" You smile and peck him on the lips. "Mmhm. Love you." He rolls his eyes. "Love you too." 

Today- .Hunk.

Monday- .Lance.

Tuesday- .Keith.

Wednesday- .Shiro.

Thursday- .Matt.