Yuri (It's All in the Skates)

-_-.....

This anime is tearing my life apart, from how god DAMN CUTE IT IS.

Seriously I need jesus

Anyway enjoy!~

"Y/n!"  You turn around. The hot spring was in full motion, and Mrs. Katsuki was running around willy nilly. "Oh, Y-yes!" She smiles. "Yuri is out back looking for you. Be quick!" You nod. "Yes m'mam." You pick up your feet and head towards where Yuri normally practices for skate with Victor. Your breath quickens as you run faster. 

You actually have a big crush on the glasses wearing skater, he has one on you as well. Sadly, you both are so oblivious to it and continue to hang out with each other while acting like complete dorks. You had been working with Yuri for about 3 years now before Victor came, helping him out with music production and such. Soon enough, you reach out for the thin paper like door and tug it open, surprising Yuri quite a bit. You giggle at his frightened expression. "You needed me?" You ask him. "O-oh yeah, yeah. Yesterday Victor came by to ask me what I'm doing for regional's and I have noideawhatI'mdoing..." You giggle. "Need me to do music for it?" He nods shamefully. "Hey, it's fine. What cha' need?" He looks back up at you. "Something swingy-ishy" You raise an eyebrow.

"Swingy-ishy?" You ask while smiling. He nods once more. "Sorry, I have no idea how to describe it." You wave him off. "It's fine, I know what your talking about. He sighs. "Oh, good." 

You think for a minute. "Wait, when is the music due?" He rubs his neck and chuckles. "Tomorrow...." You widen your eyes. "Tomorrow?!" He smiles. "Yeah." You sigh. "Yuri...No you know what I'll do it but you'll have to come to my apartment to help compose." He nods. "Sure." You open the door behind you again and wave Yuri over. "Well, come on." He happily skips over to you and closes the door behind the both of you. "Yuri!" His mom calls him over. "Where are you two going?" 

"I need music for regional's in couple of days and Victor need to listen to the music by tomorrow, so I'm going over to y/n's tonight to compose." She smiles. "Okay sweetie, just be careful!" You both walk out the bathhouse, thank Mrs. Katsuki and head towards your apartment. 

Time skip to apartment cause I'm lazy af

"Hey miss y/n." The desk receptionist smiles at you, you kindly smile and wave back.

YURIS POV

Okay Yuri calm down, your just at her apartment, nothing special. I breathe in and breathe out as she steps into the elevator, waving for me. "Yuri you coming?" She asks. I snap out of it. "O-oh yeah, sorry." She smiles. "It's fine come on." I step in beside her rubbing my palms together. God why do I have to be so awkward? I mean I am a bit taller than her so it's not so awkward. Yuri that has nothing to do with anything. I internally groan as the elevator door opens and reveals the apartments nice hallways.

We stay in a comfortable silence until we reach her oak door room. 

"One sec, gotta get my keys." I smile and nod, waiting for her to finish fishing around in her bag. She takes them out and inserts them into the key slot. "You head into the living room while I got get my computer and mic okay?" I nod and walk in the apartment, soon sitting down on her couch. I look around awkwardly, fiddling my fingers until she finally walks in with her stuff. 

YOUR POV

You see Yuri sitting down on the couch and you land next to him setting your stuff on the coffee table in front of you both. You flip open your laptop and pull up your mixer. You sort through all your files before finally getting your swing file. 

"Wait do you want it with lyrics or without?" You turn to the brunette. "Um, lyrics." You turn back to your screen and pull open your recording app, grabbing your mic and setting it up. You thing for a minute then begin. 

(music)

 My, heart is giving you love 

Try, not to need you so much 

You were the one right from the start

 You eyes were saying the same 

But now it seems I was easy to saveI'm gonna shoot you down

 Oh, you've given your heart awayI love you from the startOh, you've given your heart awayI love you from the start 

Say what you say or do what you do

 Why don't you be my love 

 Mean what I say and I'll make you pay

 But you better run for cover 

Say what you say or do what you do

 Why don't you be my love

 Mean what I say and I'll make you pay

 But you better run for cover

You stopped the music for a second and looked over at Yuri whom was still tapping his toes. "I'm guessing you like it?" He turns to you. "Like it? I love it! I'm sure Victor will as well!" You smile and sigh. "Good I've been saving that track for a while now..." Suddenly, you felt lips touch your cheek softly. "Thank you for everything y/n." Your cheeks quickly flush a bright, bright red. "I-it's no trouble really..." He smiles. You could see out of the corner of your eye and notice Yuri lean over and press the play bar letting music flow throughout the room.

Ugh I'm trash

Next up: 2D from Gorillaz

(couldn't help myself...)