Louis (Our Little Secret)

Dear lord...^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You peer above water if only for a second to look at him. The moon shone brightly as if it were the sun and the stars appeared to be twinkling. You watched as the widow trees swayed in the wind and the lights come on inside the quite large house. Night was day and day was night for these in human figures, vampires if we are being precise. Your webbed hands grip the side of the lake behind the house. You swayed your tail underneath in the cool salty water as the few scales that showed glimmered in the light of the moon. Your hair floated around your form making your appear more angelic. Over by the window you see him, Louis. You knew his name by a little girl who came to see you during the nights where she wasn't getting beaten by her teacher for not playing the piano in the correct form. 

You snap out of your daze to glance back at the window and notice he was gone. 

You could see the basement door flip open and out he waltzed. You begin to panic and turn down into the depths where he couldn't hopefully see you. "Who is there?!" He shouts. It sounded very murky where you were but it was understandable. You held on. "I know your here I saw you!" You mentally scold yourself. Of course he saw you you were glaring at him like a menace.

You keep going back and forth on whether or not you show come up to the land above. He kept shouting and soon enough everyone in the house would be awake. You blew out some bubbles that floated tot he top and cracked at the surface showing him a sign that you were there. The shouting ceases. "Hello?! Who are you?!" He shouts once more. You sigh having enough of the loudness. Slowly flapping your fin on the still waters of the lake you go up to carefully and slowly breach the surface. He spots you and connects his eyes with yours, whom were barely peaking over the surface. "Who are you?" He asks much quieter. At slower pace you begin to reveal more and more of yourself till you reached him by the grassy, muddy shore. 

You noticed that he continued to stare at you, which made you a bit happier that he finally noticed you. "I'm sorry monsieur, I am y/n. And I do believe that you are Louis correct?" "How did you know my name?" You shrug. "I know a lot of things. Things you probably did not even know yet." Louis stares at you with curiosity. "What are you?" You smirk. "I would ask the same of you Louis." He narrows his white shot eyes at you. "I am a vampire." You smile. "I am a sea creature, or most commonly used term, mermaid." "I've never heard of such a thing." You roll your eyes. "Of course you have not. You don't even leave the house, of course you didn't know." He smiles. "You're very witty you know that?" You shrug. "More or less."

He flicks some  of his hair over his shoulder and sits down on a patch of grass that wasn't wet so it wouldn't ruin his pants. "So tell me why are you here?...." 

Days pass by and before you knew it he had been coming our every night to see you. The girl would occasionally come outside with him if she wasn't screaming to someone about why she was like what she was. Louis closes the dungeon doors and heads outside while quickly pulling his long brown hair back. "Y/n!" You emerge from the water and smile at him. "Hello, Louis." He smiles. "You look very beautiful tonight." You blush at the compliment. "Why thank you. You do look very good yourself with you hair pulled back." He smirks. "Is that so?" You nod. "Have you had your daily argument with you know who?" He sighs. "Yes. I feel terrible for her if only Lestat didn't bring her back to life." "It sounds awful." He nods, "It is, she's just so frustrated that she can't age and grow up." You sigh. "I know the feeling..." He lifts an eyebrow. "You do? I'd think that only vampires are immortal." You giggle at him. "How do you think sirens keep their looks then kill men?" 

"Oh... That does make sense." You smile. "Louis!" Lestat shouts for him out of the top floor and you dunk back into the water. He closes the window and you pop you head back out. "Is he gone?" You whisper. He nods. "Yes."  You peer back up into his white eyes. "I believe he wants you up there." You state. He rolls his eyes and nods. "I'd rather stay here." "I want you to stay as well, but I do not want to two to have a fight again." He nods. "As you wish." He stands up and leans down to you, pecking your cheek; lips slowly leaving your side. Without fail they began to flush red. "Goodday love." You couldn't say anything back as he walked toward the large mansion like house. "G-goodday..."