Peter Pan x Mermaid! Reader

You people asked for it and you people got it! I thought mermaid you would be adorable!

The sun was out and the salty water was so clear you could see the very bottom of it. Tails glossed over rocks sun bathing while some were swimming and laying with hair fanned out. The tide pool was not very much and not very deep but the group had as much time having fun as possible! Well except one thing.

They forgot you. So there you were sulking on the pale white sand waiting for the group to get back. You sigh. The sun shone onto your scales as you waited for them to get back. "Tink wait up!!" You heard someone yell. In the distance you could see a young boy around your age running and trying to keep up with a pixie supposedly named Tink. With his hand on his head, trying to keep his hat on, he jumped and leaped through the thiket of trees and leaves. 'That must be Peter!!' Your frown immediately turned into a bright smile that anyone could see for miles. "Peter!!" His body freezes and his head snaps in your direction. "[Y/n]!!!!" He quickly changes direction and speeds to your location. His arms peel away form his head and fly open just in time to reach down and hug your wet body. You hug back and pat him on the back signaling him that he could let go. "Peter I haven't seen you in forever!!" He smiles knowing that you were thinking about him. "Yeah hasn't it? I think Tink was trying to steal me away from you!" Your cheeks flare up in a bright red. "Hehe..." You stare down at your [f/c] fin. "[Y/n] is there something wrong?" You shake your head no. "Oh come on. You never look down unless there is a reason." You feel his hand go under your chin and lift your face up to meet his. 

"Please tell me. I want to be able to help." You sigh. "Everyone forgets about me, it's almost like...nobody cares." His smile turned into a sour frown. "Now who said that?" 

"Nobody but it feels like it, the other girls completely forgot about me and went off to the tide pool without me." He looks into your eyes. "You may feel like that but trust me people care about you especially someone special you've never noticed..." You cock your head to the side in confusion. "What do y-" Your words get cut off by soft lips that feel like haven. They feel like two worlds combining into one. You slowly close your eyes and melt into the sweet kiss and he does the same. Your lungs feel crippled from the lack of air and as much as you don't want it you had to pull away. The both of you sat there gasping for air almost when he stares into your [e/c] eyes once more. "Do you know who that special someone is now?" You smile and wrap your arms around his neck and whisper into his ear. "Thank you...Peter." Suddenly you feel a hand go under your tail and lift you up into the air making you yelp in surprise. "Wait Pan where are you taking me?" You ask while giggling. He chuckles at your excitement. "You know....The rock." You smile. The time you get there it was already dark and the sun was setting with beautiful shades of orange, yellow, pink, and purple mixed together as one. the two of you sat by the waters edge with your head on his shoulder. "Don't let me catch you saying anything like nobody wants you ok?" You nod your head and sigh. "Your the best Pan..."

Lazy yes I am -_-