Chapter 24: A Fragile State Of Mind

Chapter 24: A Fragile State Of mind

Lani's POV

*One Month Later*

I smiled when I saw Andy walk in to the visitor room. I stood up and hugged him tightly. We sat down at the table across from each other and Andy smiled at me. I had kept my promise and I've been here everyday to visit him.

"I'm getting out tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"That's great!" I said and he nodded. "You don't seem too happy about it."

"I am." He said.

"Andy, what's going on?"

"I can't go back home Lani."

"W-What do you mean?" I asked.

"I can't go back with Kai living there."

"What do you mean?" I asked and he sighed.

"That night when you went to get dinner, Kai made me very...uncomfortable."

"What do you mean?" I repeated.

"She admitted that she had been having...sexy dreams about me. I went upstairs to wait in our room before she could say anything else. During dinner, she kept staring and winking at me and I...I guess I just lost it."

"That little whore." I mumbled.

"I don't think I can come back home until she's not in the house."

"I understand Andy. I promise, by tomorrow, she'll be gone."

"Okay." He smiled.

***

I got home after visiting with Andy to see Kai sitting on the couch, watching TV. I stormed over to her and slapped her in the face.

"OW! WHAT THE HELL!" She screamed.

"HOW DARE YOU HIT ON MY FIANCE! I BRING YOU INTO MY HOME WHEN NO ONE ELSE WOULD TAKE YOU, I GIVE YOU SHELTER AND FOOD AND AN EDUCATION, AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME? BY TRYING TO SLEEP WITH MY BOYFRIEND? GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE KAIELEE!"

"I-I don't have anywhere to g-go. I-I'll be home-homeless." Kai started to sob.

"I honestly don't give a shit. Pack your shit and get out of my fucking house!" She walked up the stairs and I sat on the couch. Thirty minutes later, Kai dragged her stuff down the stairs and walked out of the house.

**************************************************************************************

Okay, so it's just going to be me writing this story from now on. I'm going to finish this and then I will not be writing a sequel.~RaisedByWuuves

Did Lani make the right choice?

Listening to Fall For You~ Secondhand Seranade

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER