Chapter 11: Hawaii: Part 1

LANI'S POV

"Babe, wake up." Andy said, shaking me.

"W-What?" I asked, opening my eyes a bit.

"We have to get down to the airport, come on." I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Andy got out of bed and started to get dressed. "You need to wake up your sister." I nodded and stood up, pulling on a pair of sweatpants and a muscle shirt before walking down the hall to the guest room where my sister was sleeping. She had only been with us a few days and I knew, after Hawaii, she would have to go back home which kind of made me sad.

"Kai." I said shaking her. I kept shaking her until she groaned.

"What is it?"

"You need to get dressed and get in the car so we can go to the airport. You're paxcked, right?" She nodded and yawned.

"Okay, get dressed." I said, pulling the covers away from her. She sat up and I walked out, seeing Andy sitting on the bed. I got onto the bed behind him and wrapped my arms around him from behind, kissing his cheek.

"Hey." I said and he looked back at me with a smile.

"Hey." He said.

"What's up?"

"Tired." He slightly chuckled, playing with his fingers.

"You can sleep on the plane ride." I smiled, running my fingers through his wild bedhead.

"Thank God." He said, standing up and slipping out of my grip. "I'll take your suitcase down." He said, picking up both of our suitcases.

"Alright." I said as he left the room. "KAI! FOLLOW ANDY TO THE CAR WITH YOUR SUITCASE!"

"OKAY!" She called and then I heard feet on the stairs. I walked into the bathroom and ran a brush through my hair before pulling it into a ponytail. I walked out into the hall to see Andy coming up the stairs.

"Come on, let's go."

"Do I need to get any food or anything?" He shook his head.

"We can get something there." I nodded and followed him, locking up the house before going out to the car to see Kai in the backseat, sleeping. I smiled and got into the passenger seat, Andy getting into the driver's side and buckling his seatbelt. He pulled out of the driveway and stopped at Starbucks before continuing to the airport.

We got there and went through security before finding our gate. We got some food and sat down, eating it. Once Andy was full, he threw his head back and slept. When our gate was called, I stood up and gathered all my stuff.

I looked at Andy who was still snoring away. I sighed and slapped his head, no effect on him. I sighed and slapped his harder, causing Kai to wince. Andy shot up, looking around.

"Oww." He pouted, rubbing his cheek.

"Man up." I smirked, ruffling his hair. "Come on, we have to get on the plane." He nodded and grabbed his stuff, following us up to the desk. We gave her our tickets and went down the tunnel, getting at the back of the line.

"Don't you think that was a little harsh?" Kai asked, looking up at me. I shook my head.

"He's a heavy sleeper. He can sleep through a fucking tornado." I laughed, hearing Andy chuckle a bit behind me. We got into our seats, Kai next to the window, me in the middle and Andy on the end. Andy leaned his chair back a bit and fell asleep again. I just laughed and put my earbuds in, falling asleep as well.

******************************************************************************************

I wrote this part, Hannah's writing the next part.

Listening to Blood On The Dance Floor~ Blood On The Dance Floor

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER