Chapter 36: You're The Only One, Please Lead Me Out Of The Dark

Andy's POV

I watched Lani walk out and just sat there, unable to speak or move. I really fucked up this time.

"Come on Andy." The nurse said that brought me in. He pulled me out of my chair and forced me down to my room. "You have therapy in an hour." He said, closing the door. I laid down on the bed, tears falling from my eyes but no sound escaping my mouth. I can't believe I slept with Juliet. I fucked everything up.

Too soon, my door opened and the nurse appeared again.

"Get up, time to go to therapy."

"Can I just skip today? I'm really not in the mood."

"You know that's not an option Andy. Come on." I groaned and forced myself out of the bed. He led me down to my therapists office and I walked in.

"Andy! Sit down." My therapist said. I walked over to the chair in front of his desk and sat down. "So, you saw Leilani today, how'd it go?" He asked. "Judging by the look on your face, I'd say it didn't go too well."

"She fucking hates me! I never should of told her about Juliet!"

"So you were completely honest with her?"

"Yes! And now I've lost her forever probably."

"She's just angry. That's a lot of information to take in. Plus, she's pregnant so she's very emotional right now. She'll forgive you."

"She never would have found out about Juliet if I hadn't told her."

"Don't think like that. She would've found out someway, somehow, and you know it."

"I know." I sighed.

"You want my advice? Give her some time. Let her come back to you. I think you should use your phone time tomorrow to call one of your band mates. Let them hear it from you before Leilani tells them."

"That's a good idea."

"Good. Now, how are you feeling?"

"Honestly, I just want to drink. I want to get rid of all my problems. Forget about the pain I caused Lani, forget about Juliet, just forget."

*The Next Day*

"Hello?"

"Ashley."

"Andy? Oh my god, we've been worried sick about you!"

"I know, I checked into rehab."

"Thank god, I'm glad you're getting help Andy."

"Me too. Look, I have visitation today. Can you come up and spend some time with me?"

"I guess." We set up a time and I hung up, going back to my room.

***

I walked into the visitation room and saw Ashley sitting at a table. I walked over to him and he stood up, hugging me for a few seconds and then we pulled away. We sat down and Ashley let out a big sigh.

"How long are you in here for?"

"About three more weeks."

"Oh...is it helping?"

"Yeah, a lot." 

"Andy, what's wrong?"

"Nothing!"

"And-"

"I cheated!"

"What?"

"I cheated on Leilani."

"You did what?" He asked, his face turning red with anger.

"I got drunk and slept with Juliet."

"JULIET! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" He asked, banging his fists on the table.

"SHHH!" Everyone in the room exclaimed at Ashley.

"As soon as I woke up, I checked myself in here."

"You still fucked Juliet, Andy! God, you fucked up big time."

"Don't you think I fucking know that? God, I'm just so pissed off at myself!"

"D-Does Lani know?"

"Yeah. I told her yesterday and she left. I don't want to lose her Ashley. I can't. Please, please talk to her or have Gina talk to her. I can't lose her."

"I can't make any promises but we can try."

"God." I groaned, putting my head into my hands. "I just wish I could take it all back."