Chapter 19: Lani's Birthday

LANI'S POV

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Andy said waking me.

"You goddamn bitch! Leave me alone!" I groaned. Andy helped me out of the bed.

"I've made you breakfast, come quickly!" He started to pull me down the steps.

"Wait! I'm going to fall down the steps!" I exclaimed, fully awake.

"SURPRISE!" I heard people yell. Everyone was here. My mommy, Kai, BVB and even Bruce sat there waiting there patiently for me.

"Andy-" He shot me "the look".

"I wanna do something special with you today. That's why everyone is here now! Shall we eat?"

***

After everyone left I sat on the couch petting Bruce.

"Where we going, Mr. Man?" I asked. Andy had told me he was taking me somewhere special after everyone left. Andy just chuckled.

"Surprise!" Andy yelled and grabbed my hand, pulling me toward the car. "Put this blindfold on!" He yelled and I obeyed.

ANDY'S POV

"Andy, how long will this take?" Lani asked, annoyance in her voice. I didn't answer for a few seconds.

"WE'RE HERE!" I screamed. I looked at the mansion I bought.

It was a three story white mansion with about ten rooms, a pool, a hot tub and even a sauna. I loved it the moment I saw it. I just hope Lani liked it.

"Can I take the blindfold off?" I pulled the blindfold off my fiancé.

"Welcome home!" I said proudly. Lani started to cry.

"It's.. PERFECT! Thank you so much!" I didn't respond. I just pulled her into my arms and kissed her for what seemed like an hour.

"Only the best for you babe." I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled, kissing me again. "This is the best birthday ever."

**********************************************************************************************

Listening to Had Me @ Hello~ Olivia Holt and Replay~ Zendaya

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER