Chapter 4: It's Not Quite A Mystery

Lani's POV

*One day later*

"Lani, if you are pregnant I will be there every step of the way." Andy said as we were waiting for my results.

"That means a lot." I said tearing up. Suddenly the doctor came in, I was really nervous.

"The results are back. Ms. King, you are not pregnant.." The doctor said and left. I began to smile and laugh. Andy started tearing up.

"What's wrong?" I asked, turning to Andy.

"I'm really glad that you're not pregnant, because boy am I not ready, but I was actually starting to like the fact that I was going to become a father." Andy said.

"I just can't handle a baby right now. I'm only 19." I said.

"I'm only 23." Andy said with a small laugh.

"Maybe we can get you a puppy." I said trying to brighten things up.

***

"Thank you, Kansas City!" Andy screamed as he ran off the stage. I sat with him during the signings. Andy is so caring to his fans. We got back to the bus and I was sitting between Andy and Ashley.

"I heard you had bit of a scare." Ashley said to me.

"Uh, yeah." I said quietly.

"Quit acting sad I'm just messing around, Lani."

"Right, haha." I said.

"You still look sad." He said.

"I'm not." I answered.

"LIAR!" He screamed as he started to tickle me. I fell to the floor laughing trying to get him off of me.

"Ash, c'mon now." CC said. "Be nice to our newest tour mate or I will help her get you back" CC said.

***

"Lani, you're so pretty" Andy said as we were cuddling.

"Thank you." I said. Ashley brought a band whore onto the bus and she stole my bunk so I'm sleeping with Andy tonight.

"Andy, promise me you won't hurt me." I said quietly.

"I won't." He said.

"He beat me." I said sobbing.

"Who?" He said.

"My ex-boyfriend." I responded.

"THAT FUCKER!" Andy yelled loudly.

"I'm just so scared he's going to find me and kill me." I told him.

"I won't let anything or anyone hurt you." He said pushing the hair out of my face. And just like that we both fell asleep. Better.

*******************************************************************************

Listening to We R Who We R~ Chunk! No, Captain Chunk!

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER