Chapter 26: That I Can't Quite Survive

Lani's POV

*One Month Later*

The guys decided to play a show to get Andy reintroduced to everything before planning a tour. I sat backstage with Cass and Gina, watching the boys run around the stage. Andy's been so happy since he's been out of rehab and I love seeing him happy.

"I'd like to bring someone very special out on stage. Gina, come on out!" Andy said into the microphone. Gina looked at me with a raised eyebrow and I nodded. She handed Cass to me and walked out. Andy moved out of the way, revealing Ashley. Ashley grabbed Gina's face and kissed her lips passionately for a few seconds.

"Marry me." He said after pulling away.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"Regina Anderson, make me the happiest man on earth and marry me." He said into his headset microphone.

"Of course!" He smiled and pulled a diamond ring out of his pocket and slipping it onto her finger. He kissed her again and then she walked back over to me as they announced their next song. I handed Cass back to her as she sat back down next to me.

"Did you know about this?" She asked, looking down at her ring.

"Yeah." She gasped and playfully slapped my arm. 

"Ass! How come you didn't tell me?" She laughed.

"It was a surprise." I said. "Were you surprised?"

"Very." She said and we both laughed.

******************************************************************************************

There's going to be a lot of time skips

Listening to The Downfall Of Us All~ A Day To Remember