Chapter 28: Without A Doubt, I Need Your Help

Lani's POV

*One Month Later*

"Oh no, oh no, oh no." I said, pacing the room. Andy and I went on a two week honeymoon in Hawaii and had the best time of our lives. I'm finally Leilani Biersack and I couldn't be happier. One problem though. We weren't too careful on our honeymoon and now I'm pregnant.

I just took a test and it came out positive. I have no idea how Andy is going to react and honestly, I'm scared. What if Andy gets angry and says he doesn't want it and leaves me. In the middle of my freakout, I heard the front door close.

"Babe! I'm home!" He called.

"Fuck." I groaned, quickly hiding the tests. "I'm in the bedroom!" I called, sitting down on the bed. I heard his footsteps up the stairs and saw him walk in.

"Hey." He smiled, walking over to me and wrapping me in a hug, kissing my neck. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I said, faking a smile.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked, pulling away and I winced.

"Please, don't call me that."

"What, baby?" I winced again.

"E-Exa-" I stood up and rushed into the bathroom, spilling my guts into the toilet. Andy was right behind me, holding my hair back and rubbing my back. I finished throwing up and stood up, walking to the sink and rinsing my mouth out before brushing my teeth.

"Leilani, tell me what's wrong. Now." I looked down at my feet an bit my lip. "Leilani, now." I started to cry and he pulled me into his chest. "Honey, please tell me what's wrong." He begged.

"I-I'm-" I tried but couldn't form the word.

"Sweetie."

"J-Just look in  the medicine cabinet." I said. He let go of me and walking into the bathroom. I sat down on the bed and wrapped my arms around my stomach. Andy walked out of the bathroom and looked at me, holding the tests.

"You're pregnant?" He asked and I nodded, tears rolling down my cheeks. "That's great!" He exclaimed, putting the tests down and rushing over to me, picking me up off the bed and hugging me tight.

"Y-You're not mad?"

"Mad? Why would I be mad?"

"W-Well, it's just, your band is getting so big and I didn't know how you would feel about a child slowing you down."

"Babe, a lot of musicians have children. Look at Beau or Ronnie or Fronz! Their bands are doing just fine, and so will we." He said, grabbing my hands. "I married you with intentions of having a family with you Leilani. Is this what you want?"

"Well yeah, I've always wanted kids."

"Well then this is great! We're going to be parents." He smiled.

"We're going to be parents." I repeated.

"I promise you I'm going to be the best father ever." He said, placing his hand on my stomach and kissing my lips.

***************************************************************************************

She's pregnant! Can anybody guess the gender or name?

Listening to Smokin' In The Boys Room~ Motley Crue