Chapter 27: Andy and Lani's Wedding

LANI'S POV

*Six Months Later*

I was sitting in front of the mirror, Gina doing my hair when there was a knock on the door. Jinxx's girlfriend Christina opened the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Kai." Christina said. I stood up and stormed over to the door.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing here." I growled.

"I wanted to apologize. I moved back in with our adopted mom and totally changed my life around. I want to be apart of my sister's wedding, please Lani." I bit my lip and looked at her.

"Go find a seat. One mess up and I'm cutting you off forever."

"Thank you so much!" She exclaimed, hugging me tightly and then walking off. I sat back down in the chair, Gina finishing up my hair. There was another knock on the door and Christina opened it to find Ashley.

"Time to go girls." Ashley said. I stood up and turned to face Gina.

"How do I look?"

"Beautiful." She smiled. We all walked out of the room and walked through the small church we had rented and stood right outside the sanctuary. I saw my dad and smiled, hugging him. My parents flew here when I told them I was getting married.

"You look so beautiful." My dad said with a smile, a single tear rolling down his face.

"Thank you daddy." I smiled, hugging him.

"You've grown into such a beautiful young woman." He said.

"You're going to make me cry." I said with a smile that took up my entire face. I watched as my bridal party made their way down the aisle, Gina standing with Cass since she was the flower girl.

Finally, the music changed and it was my turn to walk down the aisle. I locked my arm with my dad's and we started down the aisle. I saw Andy at the end, standing there in his suit, a huge smile on his face.

We finally made it to the end and my dad kissed my cheek, both of us turning our attention to the pastor.

"Who gives this woman to this man?" The pastor asked.

"Her mother and I do." My dad said. He kissed my cheek and then went to go sit with my mom.

***

Soon, it was time for our vows and I went first.

"Andy, we've been through hell and back, again and again, but the most important part is we got through it, together. I love you so much and I can't imagine a life without you. We've been there for each other no matter what and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

"Leilani, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me in my life. You are everything I could've asked for in a person. Neither of us are perfect but we're the best people for each other. We make each other better people and I wouldn't change my life or anything that happened one bit. Everything that has happened has only made us stronger and I am so thankful for you every day. I love you so much Lani."

***
We exchanged rings and soon it was time for our I do's.

"Andy, do you take Leilani to be your lawfully wedded wife, until death do you part?" The pastor asked Andy.

"I do."

"Leilani, so you take Andy to be your lawfully wedded husband, until death do you part?"

"I do."

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." He said. Andy pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately. We pulled apart and turned to face our friends and family.

"It's my pleasure to announce the new Mr and Mrs Biersack!" The pastor said as we walked up the aisle. Everyone clapped as we walked out of the church to our limo to go to the reception.

****************************************************************
Sorry this sucked but yay! They're married!

Listening to Who's Crying Now- Journey