Chapter 6: I'm The One Who's Insecure

Andy's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"Lani, I made dinner!" I yelled. She walked down the stairs and sat down.

"Andy, I'm not hungry." She said.

"The fuck? I haven't seen you eat since we've met! Whenever we go out you order nothing but water!" I yelled.

"ANDY, SHUT UP!" She screamed.

"SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND EAT!" I demanded.

"YOU'RE NOT MY DAD!" She screamed at me as she ran up to her room. I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. A thousand things were running through my head, but the main thing was Lani's safety. It's not safe for her to starve herself, she needs to eat, she's a human. Why is she even starving herself? She's beautiful, just the way she is. I walked up the stairs and knocked on her door.

"Lelani, I'm sorry." I said. "Please let me in."

"No." She replied.

"I didn't mean to yell, I just care about you so much." Silence. I then heard some movement inside and she opened the door, her face streaked with tears.

"Do you really mean it?" She asked standing in the doorway.

"Yes, I love you." I said without even thinking as my lips crashed to hers.

"I want help." She said as she broke the kiss.

"Of course." I said.

"I'm not just anorexic, Andy. I also suffer from Body Dysformic Disorder and long term depression." She told me.

"Lani, you're so beautiful. I don't know how you don't see that that." I told her. Suddenly she grabbed me and pulled me closer into a hug. I kissed her on top of her head.

"Kiss me." She said. I didn't say anything, I just did as I was told. She wrapped her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. I gripped her hips and started pushing her further into her room. She layed down on her bed and pulled me on top of her. I slipped my tounge into her mouth, have a tounge war with her for a while. She grabbed the bottom of my shirt and started to lift it over my head, causing me to break the kiss. I sat up and took it off, grabbing the bottom of her shirt and tossing it with mine. I leaned back down and kissed her again, moving down to her neck as I undid her bra and threw it across the room.

***

I heard crashing and suddenly awoke. Someone's in my house. I searched around Lani's room and found an old softball bat. As soon as I was going down the stairs someone was coming up.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" I asked.

"Lelani's boyfriend." He answered. I didn't respond but I hit him with the bat. He screamed and Lani ran down the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IN MY FUCKING HOUSE?!" I screamed.

"I'm here to get her back and teach that bitch a lesson." He said very calmly.

"I'M ABOUT TO TEACH YOU A LESSON, YOU SON OF A BITCH" I yelled. "THIS IS FOR LANI" I said as I punched him in the nose knocking him unconscious. "Call 911, Lani." I said. She just stood in shock. "CALL 911, DAMNIT!" I screamed.

***

"Tell us everything that happened." A woman cop said.

"I woke up hearing someone in my house so ran downstairs and saw my girlfriends abusive ex-boyfriend there and he told me he was going to take her back so I knocked him out so he couldn't." I said.

"Well, Mr. Biersack, you got him good. Broken nose and fractured skull." The woman cop said. "Don't worry, he will be away for a long time. We also found drugs in his system. That's his fourth offense." She said. "The court date is February 28, we need you both there." She said. As all the cops left Lani turned towards me.

"Andy,  I could never thank you enough." She said. "Why, all this for me?" She asked.

"I love you and I promised that I would protect you no matter what. I keep my promises." I told her.

***************************************************************************************

Listening to 23~ Mike Will Made-It

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!