Chapter 22: To Stay Alive

Lani's POV

I zipped up my suitcase, feeling the bed shift. I looked to see Andy sitting up, holding his head. He looked over at me and looked confused.

"What's that?" He asked, pointing to my suitcase. I walked around to his side of the bed and handed him a few asprins with a glass of water. He took them and set the glass back down.

"Kai and I are going to stay at Gina's for a few days." I said, lifting my suitcase off of the bed.

"What! I'm okay with Kai going to stay with GIna, but not you! I don't want you to leave me!"

"Andy, your drinking has gotten out of control and I can't take it anymore."

"Lani, you just don't understand."

"I don't need to understand. Your drinking has gotten to the point where you drink whole bottles in less than thirty minutes! I walked in here and saw you passed out on the bed with an empty vodka bottle in your hand, this isn't like you Andy!"

"WHY ARE YOU ATTACKING ME!" He screamed.

"BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS BESIDES DRINKING ANDY! YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM!"

"I DON'T HAVE A GOD DAMN PROBLEM AND YOU'RE NOT LEAVING THIS FUCKING HOUSE! KAI CAN GET THE HELL OUT FOR ALL I CARE, BUT YOU ARE FUCKING STAYING!"

"I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! YOU DON'T CONTROL ME, YOU DON'T OWN ME!"

"I FORBID YOU TO LEAVE THIS HOUSE!"

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" I grabbed my suitcase and turned around, Andy grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to him.

"ANDY LET ME GO!" He pulled back his hand and hit me hard across the face. He gasped and let me go, causing me to drop to my knees. I cradled my cheek in my hand and let tears roll down my face.

"L-L-Lel-" Andy stuttered, reaching out to me.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU-YOU MONSTER!" I cried, standing up and backing away from him. He sighed and ran to his liquor cabinet, opening it and taking out a bottle of whiskey, starting to drink it.

"YOU HAVE A FUCKING PROBLEM BIERSACK!" I screamed, grabbing my suitcase and walking out of the room.

"KAI! LET'S GO!" I called, grabbing my keys. She ran down with her bag and followed me out to the car. I got in the driver's side and Kai got in the passenger side. I pulled out of the driveway and drove to Gina's hosue. I parked in the driveway and turned off the car, sitting there for a second.

"Go ahead and go up to the door Kai." I said and she nodded, getting out and walking up to the door. I picked up my hand and stared down at my ring, watching as it shined in the sun. Andy and I were so happy, what happened?

I took it off and placed it on the dashboard, getting out and grabbing my stuff, walking up to the open door where Gina was standing.

"Lani!" She exclaiemd, running up to me and hugging me tightly.

"Hey Gina." I said as she led me inside.

"Hey Lani, why is your cheek red?" Ashley asked, walking up to me as he held Cassandra.

"Andy hit me." I said quietly.

"He did what!" Ashley exclaimed.

"He has a problem." I started to sob. Gina led me over to the couch and Gina sat on one side of me while Ashley sat on the other.

"What's wrong Lani?"

"I don't know what happened with Andy, he's changed. He has a serious drinking problem. I walked in on him passed out with a bottle of vodka in his hand after he got mad at Kai at dinner."

"That doesn't sound like Andy." Ashley said.

"Lani! That's horrible!"

"So, is it okay if I stay here for a few days?"

"Of course! You shouldn't be around him right now." Ashley said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Let me show you to your room." Gina said, standing up and leading me up the stairs.

ANDY'S POV

I woke up on a park bench that was down the street from my house. What the fuck? I don't even remember leaving the house. All I remember is fighting with Lani about my drinking and then...oh god. I hit my finacee. Fuck!

I stood up and walked back home to see the house a wreck. Bottles of alcohol everywhere and picture frames smashed. Good one Andy, now I'm starting to see what Lani was talking about. I grabbed my keys and got in my car and just drove.

Once I reached my destination, I got out and walked into the building, up to the receptionists drinking.

"I need rehab for alcohol." I said to the lady.

"Fill these out." She smiled at me, handing me some paperwork. I'm going to change for Lani.

*********************************************************************************************

Listening to Call Me~ Blondie

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER