Chapter 14: Don't Make Me

ANDY'S POV

*One Week Later*

I sighed to myself, pushing Lani's hair out of her face.

"The doctors keep telling me that it's been a week, that you're not going to wake up. But I don't believe them Lani. I know you're stronger then that, strong enough to wake up. You can't leave me just yet Lelani, I'm not ready. We've already been through so much, you can't leave me yet Lani, it's not your time. They're telling me to pull the plug, but I refuse. I love you so much Lani, please show me some sort of sign to tell me what I'm supposed to do." I cried, kissing her hand.

"I love you too Andy." My head shot up and I looked down at Lani.

''L-Lani?" A smile spread across her face and she turned to look at me. "Oh my God, Lani." I smiled, kissing her as tears rolled down my face. I wrapped my arms around her body, hugging her tightly.

"Andy, what happened?" She asked as I pulled away.

"I woke up one morning to find you passed out. You barley had a pulse and I had to rush you here. You were out for a week."

"A week?" She asked and I nodded.

"Lani, w-why didn't you tell me you were bullemic?"

LANI'S POV

"Lani, w-why didn't you tell me you were bullemic?" I froze at the question, tears coming to my eyes.

"I'm sorry Andy." I sobbed, his arms wrapping around me.

"It's okay Lani, calm down. But...why?"

"I didn't want you to think I'm some kind of monster. I love you Andy and I didn't want to lose you. I was afraid that might of happened if I told you."

"Lelani, you need to tell me these things so you can get help!"

"No! Andy, I don't need help and I don't want help." I said, backing away from him.

"Lani, once your stable, which is probably tomorrow, they're sending you to a rehab facility."

"NO!" I screamed before breaking out into sobs. Andy quickly wrapped his arms around me again, rubbing my back as I sobbed into his chest. "Please don't make me Andy. I'm not going. How could you do this to me?"

"Lani, I didn't have a choice. Then said when you woke up, you were being sent to one because of all your different eating disorders. It's been going on so long that it's affecting your health, you fucking passed out because of it Lani! You almot fucking died! This has obviously gone to far and you need help, professional help, help that I can't give you!"

"Andy." I sobbed.

"I'm sorry Lani, but it's for the best. It hurts me but I'll come see you everyday and it won't be for long, I promise. I just want to see you get better Lani, I can't lose you."

"I love you too Andy." I said, passionatley kissing his lips.

*The Next Day*

Throughout the day yesterday, multiple people came to see me. Even my parents flew in from Hawaii to check up on me.

"Here." Andy said, placing my bag on the bed.

"Thanks." I said, adjusting my shirt. Andy went home and packed me some things since I'm being transfered to the other hospital today. I slung the bag over my shoulder and hugged him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"I'm going to miss you so much Andy."

"I'm going to miss you too Lani." He said, his voice muffled by my hair. "But it's not long. Stay strong and get better for me, alright?"

"Alright." I smiled, kissing his lips. He grabbed my hand and we walked out, Andy signing me out. I saw the shuttle already out front that was going to take me. I hugged and kissed Andy one last time before climbing in, the door shutting, seperating Andy and I.

**************************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER