Chapter 17: When We're Both Fighting Just To Stay

Gina's POV

*3 hours before*

I look down at my swollen belly.

"Mommy's going to miss you, but it's for the best." I said quietly. I hate having to do this, but I'm just not ready for a child. I burst into tears, making sure to keep quiet so I didn't draw attention to myself.

"Fuck it." I said, getting up and walking down the stairs. "Ashley!" I called.

"Yeah?"

"I've changed my mind."

"W-What?"

"I'm keeping our baby." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"W-What? B-B-Bu-"

"No but's Ashley! I'm not giving up our daughter!" I exclaimed.

"But what about her having mental problems?"

"I don't give a fuck! She's my child and I'll spend the time it takes with her. If you don't want her, then I'll just leave." Ashley stood up and gripped my hips. He leaned down and passionatley kissed my lips.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that. I can't wait for our daughter." He said, placing his hand on my stomach.

"S-So, you don't want to put her up for adoption?"

"Of course not! I'm so excited to be a dad, Gina! I was only going through with the adoption for you."

"Oh Ashley, I love you!"

"I love you too." He smiled, kissing me again.

*Present time*

"I'm so happy for you Gina!"

"I know." I smiled widly.

LANI'S POV

*Four Days Later*

"RENO! You can leave today." A nurse said. Finally! I get to see Andy! I've missed him so much. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the front desk.

"Mr. Biersack is waiting for you over there. You need to check out and then you can leave." I signed out and ran to Andy.

"Andrew! I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too, baby." He said, hugging me tightly and kissing me. "I've got a surprise waiting for you." He told me.

"When can I get this surprise." I winked.

"SOON!" He shouted running toward the doors.We got home and Andy told me to go up to the bedroom and wait.

*1 hour later*

"YOU CAN COME DOWN NOW LANI" Andy screamed. I jumped up from the bed and sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen. "I made you dinner!" Andy exclaimed. We both sat down and I took notice at the table.

There was a table cloth draped across the table with my favorite meal made and my favorite wine. Two white, lit candles sat in the middle of the table, rose petals sprinkled all over the table and kitchen. I noticed Andy was wearing a tux as well. He's being very romantic. Oh no. All of a sudden, Andy slid out of his chair and got on one knee.

"Lelani, you are the best thing that has happened to me and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me, Lani?" Before I could answer my phone went off. "Answer, it I can wait," he told me, staying in the same position. I nodded and gave him a sympahetic smile, grabbing my phone and answering it.

"Hello?"

"I'm in labor. Come to the hospital." Gina told me.

***************************************************************************************

Oooh, what's Lani going to say? Should she say yes? Did Gina and Ashley make the correct decision to keep the baby?

Listening to The Presidents~ Animaniacs

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER