Chapter 12: Gina's Announcement

LANI'S POV

"Andy, get up. We have to meet Gina and Purdy at Dave & Busters in an hour!" I said, shaking him, causing Andy to jump.

"On my goddamn day off?" He replied, very pissed off.

"They need to tell us something."

"Is the rest of BVB coming?" Andy asked.

"No, they need to finish up recording the 3rd track." It took Andy twenty minutes to finally get up and get ready. Andy takes longer than I do getting ready.

"Wow, Princess! You've officially made us late!" I said giggling. We got into the car and Andy drove.

We finally arrived at Dave & Buster's fifteen minutes late. When we walked in, we saw Gina and Ash sitting at a table. Gina has started to show.

"Finally! We've been waiting for an hour!" Ashley exclaimed.

GINA'S POV

I'm so nervous. What if Lani doesn't like the name? This isn't just for me to tell Andy and Lani, it's also to tell Ashley. He wanted to be surprised, but he can't take it any longer.

"So, what do you need to tell us?" Andy asked me once they were both seated.

"Well, I've decided that you guys are going to be the only ones to know gender and name because I don't know if I'm keeping it or not," I replied.

"Go on! I want to know too! This is my child also!" Ashley begged.

"It's a girl!" I exclaimed and Lani squealed. I looked over at Ashley and he started to tear up and smiled. "Her name is going to be Cassandra Claire Purdy!"

"You're giving her my last name?" Ashley asked.

"Of course, she's your daughter. That's if we keep her." I said, placing my hand on my stomach.

"It's beautiful, Gina!" Andy said.

"Agreed." Lani said.

"So, let's play some games?" Andy suggested and we all nodded. After we all went home, I was laying with Ashley on his bed.

"I'm going to try to be the best daddy ever." He said, rubbing my growing belly, thinking I was sleeping. "If I can't, we'll find you a nice home."

"I love you Purdy, but I'm trying to sleep!" I laughed.

"Sorry, Gin." He kissed my lips and I fell asleep. I dreamt about Cassy getting made fun of because of her Down syndrome. I don't want her to go through that.

***************************************************************************************

What do you guys think of the name?

Listening to You Can't Stop The Beat~ Hairspray

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER