Chapter 23: Finding Andy

Ashley's POV

*The Next Day*

I went to band practice to see everyone except for Andy. Anger suddenly rose in me knowing he was probably drunk or something. I agree with Lani, his drinking has gotten way out of control.

"Where's Andy?" Jinxx asked.

"Probably off somewhere getting drunk." I mumbled.

"What?" Jake asked and my eyes widened. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Why do you look so angry?" CC asked.

"Because our lead singer is a fucking drunk!"

"What?" Jake asked.

"I think I know what you're talking about." Jinxx said.

"No! You have no fucking idea what I'm talking about! Yesterday, Lani showed up at my house with a fucking red handprint of her cheek! He fucking hit her because he was so drunk! He can't fucking deal with anything difficult without being shitfaced! Lani told me that Andy stormed out during dinner and she went upstairs to find him passed out with an empty vodka bottle. He has a real fucking problem."

"I have noticed he's been drinking more than usual after shows, and even before shows." CC said.

"Well, what are we supposed to do?" Jake asked.

"Force him to go to rehab or kick him out! We can't have a functioning band with a drunken front man." I said. I was really fed up with his drinking. "He's probably sitting in his house now, drunk off his ass because Lani left him!"

"Let's go do it now. It's not like we can do much without him anyway." Jinxx said. We all agreed and piled into two cars, driving to Andy's house.

I ran up to the door and banged on the door for a few minutes before using my credit card to unlock his door.

"Ashley!" Jake exclaimed. I ignored them and searched through Andy's house for him.

"He's not here." I said. I pulled out my phone and tried calling him a few times. No answer.

"Where the fuck is he?" Jinxx asked.

"I think we should go look for him."  I suggested. "He's probably drunk, no telling what he will do." Theya greed and we got back in the cars, looking around the city for him. We looked in every bar, strip club, park, liquor store and alley way. He was nowhere.

My phone started to ring and I looked to see it was Gina.

"Hello?"

"Hey, where are you?"

"Um, we're looking for Andy."

"What! Where is he?"

"We don't know! He didn't show up for band practice so we were going to force him to go to rehab but he's not home and we can't find him anywhere!"

"Oh god, well find him quickly because it's going to start getting late."

"We'll try, I love you."

"I love you too." She said and hung up.

LANI'S POV

"Find who?" I asked. Gina turned around and widened her eyes.

"Uh, uhm..."

"Gina." I said. "What is going on."

"Well, I talked to Ashley and they may or may not be able to find Andy."