Chapter 10: Sister

Chapter 10: Sister

LANI'S POV

The past week has been pretty boring, but my little sister, Kaielee is coming to visit. Kaielee and I have the same birth parents. They gave us both up at the same time to the same people. We are both full Hawaiian, but she looks like it. I don't, I'm paler than a ghost.

An hour later I heard honking and Kai sprinted out of the car. I give Kai a huge hug, I hadn't seen her in over a year.

"Run inside and you'll find a surprise," I said. She's a huge Black Veil Brides fan.

"Hi, momma," I said as I reached my head through her car window.

"How long will she be with you?"

"Honestly, I have no clue. It depends on how long we decide to stay in Hawaii."

"Just be safe. Okay, baby?"

"Yes mo--" I was interrupted with screaming. "My boyfriend is the lead of her favorite band," I said cooly.

"Ah, I see."

"I love you, mom."

"KAI, GET YOUR ASS TO THIS CAR AND KISS ME GOODBYE!" My mother screamed. Kai ran out and said her goodbyes before running back in. I watched my mom pull out of my driveway before going back insde. As I walked into my house, Bruce ran out.

"Damnit. ANDY COME GET YOUR DUMB ASS DOG HE'S MAKING A RUN FOR IT!" Andy ran out as I walked in, causing me to fall.

"Sorry, Lani," Andy said sincerely, helping me up before chasing after Bruce.

***

After dinner we all sat in the living room talking.

"Kai, what do you know about our birth parents?"

"I don't know, why are you asking me?"

"Would you ever meet them if you had a chance?" I asked.

"Of course!"

"Okay, let's go!"

"When?" Kai asked.

"Now, the plane leaves in three hours," I said.

KAI'S POV

This has already been the best week ever. I got to meet my idol who happens to be my sister's boyfriend and I get to meet the people who created me, plus they live in Hawaii. I'm so excited. I'm in store for the best week ever.

***********************************************************************************

Listening to I'm Not A Vampire~ Falling In Reverse

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!