Chapter 8: Gina

Chapter 8: Gina

LANI'S POV

*2 weeks later*

I've been spending a lot of time with Gina lately and we're getting pretty close. Though I don't remember much from that night, I remember getting high with her and that's about it. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to her.

Lani~ heyy

Lil Miss Regina~ hey r u busy?

L~ no y?

Lil MIss Regina~ we need 2 talk. starbucks in 30?

L~ sure

***

Where's Gina? She should of been here thirty mins ago. I decided to order a caramel hot chocolate, I don't like coffee much because I'm already hyperactive as it is. After a while Gina walked in. She's obviously been crying.

"Gin, are you okay?" I asked.

"No." She sniffled. "Can you come to my car and talk with me?"

"Of course." I said, getting up and following her to her car.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out, breaking the silence.

"That's gr--"

"No it's not. Because Ronnie isn't the father."

"Who's is it?"

"Ashley's" I suddenly remembered what happened at the party. She cheated on Ronnie with Ashley.

"Did you tell Ashley?" I asked.

"No, I told Ronnie, trying to pretend that it was his." She looked down at the ground and bit her lip, wiping away some tears. "Well it turns out Ronnie shoots fucking blanks."

"Oh, Regina."

"He kicked me out." She said, sobbing.

"You can live with Andy and I. But on one condition."

"What?"

"You tell Ashley."

GINA'S POV

*Two days later*

Today is the day I tell Ashley. After I tell him I'm going to decide whether I'm going to keep this baby or not. Lani and Andy has been so nice but I'm going to move out as soon as I can. I turned off the car and got out, walking up to Ashley's door. I knocked on the door, shaking and trembling. Ashley opened up the door with a smile.

"Hey Gina." Since Ronnie kicked me out, I started to talk to Ashley so we could get together and talk about this baby. I waved at him and he stepped aside, allowing me into his house. I followed him to the couch and sat down next to him, turning to face him.

"So, what's u-"

"I'm pregnant." I told Ashley.

"So?"

"It's yours" He didn't say anything for a couple of awkward seconds.

"Really?" He said quietly.

"Yeah..." I said, my voice trailing off as I looked at at my feet. "What do you want to do with this?" I asked.

"I hate abortion." He said. Shit, that's what I was going I do. "What about we find a nice family for him or her?" He suggested.

"Ashley.." I said, my voice cracking.

"Hush, this is my baby too." He said, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, Ashley." I started sobbing. He pulled me into his embrace and told me that it was going to be alright. I hope he doesn't lie.

********************************************************************************

What's going to happen next? Should they keep the baby?

Gina ------------->

Friend Hannah on Facebook, link in external!

Listening to Do You Want To Touch Me (Oh Yeah)~ Joan Jett

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER!