Chapter 13: Please Wake Up

ANDY'S POV

*Two Weeks Later*

 I groaned as my alarm went off. I reached over and turned it off, laying down for a second. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking over at Lani to see that she was still sleeping.

"Hey, Lans get up we're going to record today!" I said, shaking her but she didn't move. "Lani come on," I said shaking her again. She's not budging. I grabbed her wrist and checked her pulse, it was barely beating.

"LANI, THIS ISNT FUNNY! GET UP!" I screamed. I didn't know what to do. I grabbed my phone and called Jinxx.

"Something's wrong with Lani! I'm freaking out dude!" I cried as soon as he answered.

"Go to the hospital, we'll meet you there," Jinxx calmly replied. I hung up and jumped out of bed, pulling on sweat pants and a muscle shirt. I slipped on sandals and slipping my phone in my pocket, running around to Lani's side of the bed. I slipped my arms under her and carefully, but quickly, carried her to the car. I layed her in the backseat, pressing my lips to her forehead before jumping into the driver's seat.

"Oh, Lani please be okay," I said to myself as I drove. I looked back and could've broken down at the sight I saw, she looked so limp. I couldn't help but to let my mind wander with questions.

What happened? Is this my fault? Did she try to kill herself? Why did I go to bed early?

Before I knew it, I was at the hospital and I picked her up again, carriyng her inside.

"SOMEBODY HELP!" I screamed.

"Sir, is everything okay?" A nurse asked calmly, walking up to me.

"MY GIRLFRIEND PASSED OUT AND NEVER WOKE UP THIS MORNING! PLEASE HELP!" I sobbed. The nurse got a gurney for Lani and I layed her on it, a nurse holding me back while three nurses wheeled her back.

"I-Is she going to be okay?"

"We'll see." The nurse said with a smile smile, directing me to the waiting room. I just sat down, my head in my hands, silently sobbing. Suddenly, I heard multiple footsteps on the floor and looked up to see my band rushing over to me.

"Andy, is she okay? Jinxx asked me as they took various seats around me.

"I-I don't know. They haven't told me anything yet." They all sighed and slumped back in their seats. We stayed quiet for the next few minutes until CC spoke up.

"Everything's going to be okay," CC told me, placing a hand on my back.

Ashley shook his head. "I'm sorry, Andy."

"Mr. Biersack?" The doctor asked.

"Yes sir. That's me." I replied, standing up.

"Can I see you over here for a moment?"

"Yes, doctor." I said, walking over to him.

"It appears that Lelani is bulimic which caused her to b malnourished. She's in a coma and she will either wake up soon or never." I bawled. How could I let this happen? I never saw her throw up! Why didn't she tell me?

"C-Can I see her?" I asked, wiping my face.

"Of course, right this way." He said, leading me out of the waiting room and down several white hallways. We finally made it to what I'm guessing what was Lani's room and I opened the door. I walked into a room that smelled like hand sanitizer. I looked and saw Lani laying in the bed, hooked up to so many machines. I slowly made my way over to her, sitting in a chair that was next to her bed.

"Oh, Lani. I love you so much," I said as I grabbed her hand.

**********************************************************************************************

Listening to Picture Perfect~ Escape The Fate -------->

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER