Chapter 29: I Know You've Heard Me Ask Before

Lani's POV

"Leilani Biersack." The nurse called. Andy and I stood up, walking out of the waiting room and followed the nurse down the hall until we reached an empty room. I walked in and climbed up on the table, Andy sitting in the chair next to me.

I scheduled a doctor's appointment to check on the baby and see if the pregnancy test was true. Andy grabbed my hand and smiled at me. I lifted my shirt to reveal my flat stomach. 

"Mrs. Biersack" My doctor said as she walked in.

"Hello."

"Nice to see you, and I'm guessing you're the husband." She said to Andy.

"Yes I am, nice to meet you, I'm Andy." He smiled, shaking her hand.

"How long have you two been married?" She asked setting everything up.

"Two months." I said.

"Congratulations." She smiled. "So, you think you're pregnant?"

"Yes, I took a home pregnancy test and it came out positive, I just want to make sure."

"As you should." She smiled. "Let's take a look, shall we." She smiled, turning on the ultrasound machine. "This is going to be a little cold." She warned, squeezing the gel onto my stomach. I cringed and squeezed Andy's hand. She grabbed the transducer and moved it around my stomach, looking up at the black and white screen.

"There's your baby." She said, pointing up at the screen. A smile spread across my face and tears filled my eyes. I looked over at Andy and he had a single tear rolling down his cheek. He smiled and kissed my lips. She printed out a picture and handed it over. She turned off the screen and handed me a towel.

"Congratulations." She smiled and left. I wiped off my stomach, handing the picture to Andy. I sat up and pulled my shirt down, swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I stood up and looked at Andy. He held the picture in his hands and looked down at it. I saw tears rolling down his face and I smiled.

"Andy." I said but he didn't answer me. "Andy." I tried again. "Andy!" I said louder, shaking him.

"Huh? Oh, sorry." He said, looking up at me with a smile.

"That's your baby." I smiled. He stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.

"It's our baby." He smiled, passionately kissing my lips.

*The Next Day*

"COME ON ANDY!" I called, sitting on the couch with my laptop on my lap.

"I'M COMING!" He called as I heard his feet thundering down the stairs. He walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to me. I clicked on his parents' Skype account and called them. They answered, both with huge smiles.

"Hi!" His mom exclaimed.

"Hi mom." Andy said.

"Hold on, let me get my parents' on." I said, adding my parents to the call.

"Leilani! Andy!" My mom exclaimed.

"Hi." I said.

"So, what did you want to talk to us about?" His mom asked.

"I wanted to ask if you guys know what this is." I said, grabbing the ultrasound picture and holding it up to the camera.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!" My mom screamed, causing my dad to flinch.

"Yup." I giggled and nodded.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER!" Andy's mom exclaimed. I just kept giggling, tears coming to my eyes. Andy reached over and rubbed my stomach.

"How far are you?" My mom asked.

"One month." I said, holding up a one.

"The next eight months are going to be hell, son." Andy's dad laughed, earning a slap from his wife.

"We'll get through it." He smiled and kissed my cheek. "Ashley got through it, so can I." All of a sudden, my mom and Andy's mom started throwing out questions at us.

"Woah, calm down." I said, laughing. We stayed on Skype for about an hour until we had to hang up to get ready for everyone to come over. We had invited the band and their girlfriends over so we could tell them the news. We hung up when the doorbell rang. I closed the laptop and went to the door, opening it to find Ashley, Gina and Cass.

"Hi!" I exclaimed, hugging Gina and Ashley.

"Hey." Gina said as they walked in.

"Just go take a seat in the living room." I said. I went to the bathroom and then came back to see Andy playing with Cass. I smiled and absentmindedly rubbed my stomach.

"Lani, you okay?" Gina asked.

"Huh?" I asked.

"You're rubbing your stomach."

"Oh." I said, letting my hand drop. "I just have a bit of a stomach ache." I lied.

***

Thirty minutes later, everyone was here and sitting in the living room. Andy and I stood in front of everybody and he got their attention.

"We've got some very exciting news." Andy said.

"I'm pregnant!" I exclaimed.

"OH MY GOD!" Gina screamed, running up to me and hugging me. "I'm so happy for you." She said.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"How far?" Jinxx's girlfriend asked.

"One month."

"I'm guessing we're gonna go on an eight month tour." CC laughed.

"No, I'm going to be here for everything." Andy said, hugging me and kissing me.

***********************************************************************

Listening to Price Tag~ Jessie J